ii.

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

──────── •◦ ◦• ────────

The death eaters

Ophelia sat with music playing in her ears and white earbuds plugged in each one, her comfort song 'Home' by Dotan was playing making her calm and at ease. The peacefulness was soon interrupted as screams broke out from the outside. Ophelia frowned, she gripped her wand tightly in her hand as she exited outside the tent.

Chaos

People were running around screaming for their lives as they tried to get out of this place as fast as they could, a group of people clad in black clothes and white masks was marching their way thru the camping ground. All color drained from Ophelias face seeing the death eaters, she had heard the rumors about the followers of him.

Ophelia quickly started running thru the camping ground, she dodged a lot of panicked people as she ran. Different spells could be seen thrown all around the place. It did really not make Ophelia calm down which she really needs to be. She was breathing quickly as panic shot thru every single part of her body.

Seeing dead bodies on the ground made her eyes fill with tears, she shook her head and picked up her pace. She was soon stopped as a spell almost hit her, she dodged it right in time and it flew right past her, she averted her eyes to the death eater that was pointing ut's wand against her.

She blocked the spells the best she could but the panic started to build up, her eyes flashed a dangerous clack color, she started breathing heavily and the death eater lowers its wand slowly. She hunched over while trying to get her mind back at the right place.

But it was too late.

Panic erupted her from head to toe, she quickly crossed her arms as she leaned her head back, her body elongated as she went with her head between her legs and out, her body transformed and black scales started appearing on her skin, her clothes were long gone and where the young girl had just been standing were instead a great jet black snake

The three-meter-long snake with a body as thick as a grown mans tigh, flashed its sharp teeth at the death eater. Ophelia Lecter was nowhere near in control of this creature she was all too familiar with, she could only watch broken from the inside as the monster inside her took the commando and recked havoc.

The snake slithered closer to its target when it suddenly pounced. The death eater screamed as the snake put its venomous teeth inside the wizard's neck. The death eater clad in black clothing was lying motionless on the ground, blood oozing from its neck while its wand was laying a few meters away from the dead person.

The black snake quickly sensed danger and made its way out of the danger zone. Ophelia fought with her demons on the inside fighting to take control again. When the snake had calmed down a bit it slowly transformed back to the young girl. She laid on the ground with tears running down her cheeks.