xii.

⊱ ──────────── {⋆⌘⋆} ──────────── ⊰

──────────── {} ────────────

Girls night

Ophelia and Celia had successfully been able to sneak Hermione Granger thru the common room and into their shared dorm. All three of them laughed as soon as they closed the door and Ophelia cast a silencing spell on the room while Celia locked the door.

"Urg, I can't wait to get out of these clothes and makeup" Ophelia exclaims while throwing herself on her bed, the two other girls laugh at her antics before nodding in agreement. Celia then picked up some comfy clothes for Hermione to wear, they were a little too small for the girl but would probably fit Hermione perfectly.

Celia started with taking a shower and wiping her face of the makeup and Ophelia followed her actions when she was done. They changed into pajamas and while Hermione took a shower they called for a house elf. An old friend of theirs called 'Plicky' that worked on Hogwarts helped them happily with fixing a temporary bed for Hermione as well as load them with a bunch of snacks and sweets. They then thanked Plicky for her help before the house-elf teleported away.

Hermione exited the bathroom and beamed happily seeing all the snacks and sweets.

"So, Victor Krum, huh?" Ophelia starts teasingly, Hermione blushes a bit before nodding. Ophelia laughs as well as Celia seeing the younger girl's flustered face.

"You and Cedric huh?" Hermione mocks teasingly and Ophelia blushes, she throws a pillow at the brunette while laughing.

"Shut it," she says jokingly with a point of her finger. The three girls dive into a long conversation about the night, how Celia had it amazing with Ariana but it ended up with them hitting it off more like friends. They talked about how fun Ophelia and Cedric had it and how fun Victor had been.

"Ron is such an idiot, honestly," Hermione says while laying on her bed, Ophelia nods her head in agreement and Celia does too.

"You notice that first now," Celia says jokingly and Hermione chuckles.

"That's because Ron has the brain capacity of a fish stick" Ophelia adds in and the three break out in laughter. Ophelia then stands up before making her way to the cs player in the corner of the room, the song 'still into you' then starts playing.

She drags Hermione and Celia up from their beds and soon they all start dancing around in the room.

The night continues with them eating several sweets, a lot of laughing, and mush trash-talking about some of the guys in the school. Hermione really finds herself enjoying the time with the older Slytherin girl and suddenly feels a little bad for assumníng that they were bad people.

She never really had anything against Slytherin but her view has been affected by her two best friends. But that night Hermione realizes how much she needed some time from the boys and in the companies of some girls.

---

The next morning Hermione, Ophelia, and Celia slept in, they had been up almost the who night, and since they didn't have any classes they decide to sleep extra long. Ophelia was tho rudely woke up by Celia slamming a pillow on her face. Hermione who had ended up falling asleep beside Ophelia woke up with a screech, Ophelia fell off her bed and groaned feeling the impact.

Celia smirked at the two girls before jumping off the bed, "Well good morning sleepy heads" she said with a smirk before walking off to the bathroom. Both Hermione and Ophelia groaned before standing up. They changed into their robes quickly before brushing their hair.

Celia then joined them in her own robes, but before they walked out Ophelia and Celia noticed Hermione's dull expression.

"What is it, Mione?" Ophelia asked worriedly, Hemione looked on the ground shamefully,

"Will you guys still be my friends when others are watching?" she asked the two nervously, Ophelia and Celia shared a glance before bringing the girl into a hug.

"Try to get rid of us, besides, someone needs to keep those nasty boys in place," Celia says and Hermione beams. Together they exit the empty common room and walk the halls of Hogwarts, none of them were really feeling breakfast after eating so much last night.

They received a lot of looks seeing the unexpected trio. Hermione looked a little nervous, and altho Ophelia hated the attention she still wanted to be strong for Hermione, so she kept a straight face and glared at everyone who looked at them.

They walk past James, Sirius, and Remus who looked at them with furrowed eyebrows and Hermione sends them a small wave. They then spot Ron and Harry who look shocked seeing the two older Slytherin walking beside their best friend.

Hermione looks at the ground sadly but she soon feels two arms draping around her shoulders. She looks up at Celia and Ophelia who keep one arm around Hermione while walking past the two Gryffindor boys. Hermione smiles before looking forward happy with her new-formed friendship.

 Hermione smiles before looking forward happy with her new-formed friendship