iv.

⊱ ────────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ──────────── ⊰

──────────── ────────────

The great hall

Ophelia Lecter could be seen sitting by a table in green with her head leaning on her right palm as she had a bored expression on her face. She listens to the sorting ceremony tiredly already being used to the whole event. She clapped a little every time her own table erupted in cheers.

Her interest quipped a little when Dumbledore introduces them to the Triwizard tournament.

"And now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic" Dumbledore calls out,"-and their headmistress Madame Maxine" he adds. As soon as he finishes his sentence the door swung open,

a group of girls clad in blue enters the room, they walk confidently with their hands folded behind their backs. They stop in the middle of their tracks and gesture to in table while sighing, they repeat the movement and break out to an elegant sprint. A tall woman walks behind the students while glancing around the hall.

"Damn, and I thought we were tall," Celia says and Ophelia chuckles. The students in blue silk then bows and cheers erupt around the hall. Dumbledore issues the hand of madame Maxine and then runs up to the podium again. He silences the cheers and then starts talking again,

"And now our friends from the north, please great the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master Igor Karkaroff," he exclaims, boys clad in brown clothes enters the hall with long sticks in their hands, they walk in with their head held high, they slam the ends of their sticks in the floor and parks erupts from the impact, they twirl the sticks in their hands and breaks out into a run.

While most people gasps and the girl looks at them with dreamy expressions Ophelia just throws her hands up in the air.

"Did they really just destroy our floor and no one cares" she exclaims to her friend, Celia nods along with her friend's statements.

Karkaroff then shakes hands with Dumbledore and everybody sits down and listens once again. In the middle of Dumbledore's speech thunder erupts from above, most students scream when the rain starts falling from the ceiling. Ophelia does her best to shield her from the water with her hands when it suddenly stops.

Mad eye moody soon enters the room and walks up to Dumbledore, he looks around the room and his eyes linger a while on the boy who lived. James eyes him suspiciously from where he's standing beside Remus and Sirius.

Mr. Bartemious Crouch then starts speaking, "After due consideration, the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put their name for the Triwizard tournament. This decision is final," he says loudly