xx.

────── · 。゚☆: *

────── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ──────

Hogwarts

"I can't believe this is our last year," Ophelia said while taking a large breath, the Potter-Lupin-Blacks together with the order and Celia now stood at platform 9 3/4 about to board the train.

"I can't believe that this is my last time standing here waiting for the train, I mean, of course, every seventh grader probably thinks that, but at least they will get the chance to stand here with their own children waiting for the train," Ophelia said quietly to Celia. The brown-haired girl look over at her best friend with a frown on her face.

She didn't want to think about losing Ophelia, as an attempt to diffuse the tension she said,

"Don't worry Lia, I'm gonna carry you to the platform every year when you have transformed, who cares that I'm gonna be known as the weird snake lady at least you'll be there" Celia assured her friend. Ophelia laughed a little at her joke and nodded her head.

"Well I guess this is goodbye then," someone said from behind her, Ophelia turned around and was met by none other than James Potter. He has har a reassuring smile and she found herself smiling back, but only a little. Celia walked away to give them some time alone.

"Yeah, I guess it is, my last year," she said with a smile. James looked at her with sad eyes, he couldn't believe that his own daughter was in for her last year. He had only found out about her a little while ago and he still couldn't describe the love he felt for her.

"Look, Ophelia, I know you don't need a father and that you can handle yourself, I mean you're practically an adult. But I want you to know that no matter what I will always love you like my daughter" he admitted, Ophelias eyes widened in surprise unfamiliar with the word. Truth to be told no one has ever told her that before. Or Celia may have said it sometimes but this is something different. This was her father.

And even how much Ophelia wanted to turn away and spare him and her the pain, she still remembered the words Dumbledore had told her when she first started at Hogwarts. Make the most of it. So instead of following her plan, she pulled James into a strong hug. Silent tears ran down her cheeks as she hugged him tightly.

James's eyes widened in surprise but soon hugged her back with just as much force.

Standing and hugging James, hearing the words coming out of his mouth was the best thing that has ever happened to Ophelia, someone loved her, she had a father, she had a family. An d all of a sudden she finally came to terms with her future. Because now she knew that the last time of her life would be the best time of her life.

And she was okay with that.

----

"-prohibited" Umbritch finished, she was finally done with her awful speech after she very rudely of the headmaster. Ophelia could honestly say that as soon as she started speaking Ophelia let out a large yawn to which Celia chuckled at. When the feast was finally done that the students went back to their dorms.

"I already know that I will hate her," Ophelia said as she and Celia entered the room,

"Yeah, I mean, I'm not Dumbledores greatest fan, but the way she cut him of was just disrespectful" Celia agreed.

"If she acted like that in front of Dumbledore, just image how she'll be in the classroom" Ophelia groaned while throwing herself on her bed. Celia laughed at her friend while throwing a pillow at her. Ophelia then threw it back while burying her head in the covers.

"And did you see her clothes, I felt like puking," Celia said while fake gagging.

"For real" Ophelia agreed. It was common knowledge for the two to hat on the color pink. Ophelia had always thought of it as a fake color as you expressed it with fake happiness. And Celia, she just straight-up disliked it.

When the light was put Ophelia didn't fall asleep right away as she uses to, she would have some nightmares every now and then but she usually didn't have problems falling asleep. She found herself with the worst type of thoughts, the suicidal ones.

Was it worth it for her to only end it quickly just before she was about to transform for the last time? Dying sounded more peaceful than to turn into a snake her whole life and forever be alone, she could just quickly end it, with all her friends and newfound family around her.

With those thoughts buzzing around in her head Ophelia finally fell into the dark pit called sleep.

---

As the year moved on things at Hogwarts only seemed to get worse, Ophelia thanked Merlin that she had been pre-taught in defense against the dark arts to prepare herself for her hit witch test, because now, they didn't learn any defense against the dark arts at all. Umbritch didn't teach them anything.

She also set out loads of rules, she kicked teachers for her own liking and she punished students with violence. So to summon it you can say that Hogwarts turned into shit.

"What a great year to be our last" Celia said sarcastically as they watched Filch set up another school rule on the wall. Ophelia nodded to her friend's words while she kept her eyes on the wall. She couldn't believe this was how she would spend her last time at Hogwarts.

"Hey, you alright?" Celia asked Ophelia seeing her dazed of state. Ophelia averted snapped out of her daze and nodded at her friend with a small smile. The two of them then packed up their bags to attend their next class.

Ophelia may have already known the things they learned this year but she still needed to get grades and perfect attendance.

Ophelia had been informed about the start of a secret organization called Dumbledors army' which Hermione, Ron, and Harry started. Apparently, it was made to learn the students real magic and not the rubbish that Umbritch was teaching them.

Ophelia supported their plan but she could unfortunately not attend the meeting at hogs-head due to her weekly training with Dumbledore. Harry understood and accepted her reason to not attend, but truth to be told he was actually wondering why the headmaster gave the girl private lessons but not even acknowledging Harry's existing.

But unbeknownst to Harry, Dumbledore pre-teached the girl so she would be able to do as much with her life as possible before the time runs out.