xxvii

≻────────── ⋆✩⋆ ──────────≺

Weasley's wizard wheezes

The Weasleys together with the Potters, Lupin-Black, and Hermione stood inside the newly founded joke shop that Fred and George have started. Ophelia looked around in amazement as witches and wizards of different ages walked thru the shop.

She had talked with them a few weeks earlier about her condition, it went much better than Ophelia had ever dreamt of and they accepted her without a doubt. They also promised to try and act as normal as possible for their own sake.

James and she had become much closer and slowly but surely created. a real father-daughter relationship, she had also come closer to Lily and started seeing the woman as a mother much like Lily herself who saw Ophelia as a daughter. Remus and Sirius also got along just fine and she and Harry had a good sibling relationship going on.

"Amazing huh?" James asked her as they walked thru the shop,

"For real, I have no idea how they come up with this stuff" she replied while looking around. It was only a small matter of time until the others would go back to school and Ophelia would start working. Celia had changed her plans and opened up a small restaurant in the middle of London. She kept the Spanish theme going on with the help of Ophelia. 

James was a little worried about Ophelia going out and risking her life every day but became a little more relieved when she accepted their offer in living with them at their house. She got her own room and everything was working out for her.

She parted ways with her father and made her way over to the two twins who stood in the middle of the room,

"I must admit, this is pretty impressive," she said while standing between the two, both twins threw an arm around her shoulder while grinning.

"Pretty?" George started,

"More like incredibly amazing" Fred finished

"I take it back," she said with a shake off her head. She and the twin's ad became much closer, Celia too, they had become an amazing quartet and Ophelia just loved the two's energy. They could really light up a room with their jokes.

"So, love, are you from Tennessee? because your the only ten I see" Fred said smirking. He had picked up a bad habit with cheesy pickup lines he threw on Ophelia whenever he can in hopes to get her attention.

Ophelia groaned while throwing her head back in annoyance, "Not this again, I prefer when guys are scared of me" she said in an annoyed tone. Fred laughed at him while Gorge waved his hand.

"Pfft, you're not that scary" he waved her off, she raised an eyebrow at him before her eyes fell on a boy who walked their way, he seemed a little nervous as he kept glancing at her. Ophelia smirked before nudging George.

"Watch and learn" she whispered to him, the three of them then looked at the boy who had walked up to them.

"H-hey, y-you're Ophelia right?" he stuttered out, Ophelia looked at him with a bored expression as Fred snickered.

"Yes" she replied shortly, the boy seemed to grow even more nervous by this.

"Uhh, I-I'm Alex" he introduced himself while holding his hand out for her to shake, she just glanced at him before looking back into his eyes, direct eye contact always seemed to make people nervous.

"So?" she asked him. Axel looked down flustered while trying to find an answer.

"I just wanted to say that you look really pretty today," he said in a quiet voice. Fred and George had to hold in their laughs at his face.

"Oh so yesterday I looked ugly?" asked him, she was just messing with him for the fun of it, she knew she was pretty.

"W-what, n-no t-that's n-n-not w-what I meant-" he started, fumbling over his words,

"That I usually look bad but today I got lucky?" she inquired with a raised eyebrow. The boy fumbled over his words before running off.

"Bye Alex!" she called after him. At that moment Fred and George both broke out in laughter, Ophelia flipped her hair behind her back with her hand, "and that boys, is how you do it" she boasted with a smirk.

"I take everything back," George said with his hands in surrender,

"Oh, I know" Ophelia replied with a teasing smirk. She then bid goodbye to the boys before exiting the shop with the rest of the Potters. The daily prophet had found out about her connection to James Potter and they instantly put the news on the front page, so by now, it was known to the whole wizarding world that Ophelia was a Potter.

She had also finally got rid of her mother's last name and taken the name Potter. So she was from now on. until the day she dies, Ophelia Potter. And to make it even better she asked Lily if she could use her name as her middle name since she never received one when she was born. Lily actually started crying when Ophelia asked her but after composing herself she said yes before giving the girl a hug. So she was actually, Ophelia Lily Potter, and she couldn't be happier.