xxxi.

────── · 。゚☆: *

────── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ──────

Getting Harry

The order of the phoenix stood on the driveway of privet drive, the house in front of them belonged to Petunia Evans, Lily's sister. The red-haired woman was scowling at the mere sight of the house, it was common knowledge that the two Evans sisters never had a good relationship.

And something that was both good and bad news was was that they had clearly left, which was good since no one wanted to endure the rage of Lily Evans, but it was also bad because they had the audacity to leave Harry alone.

Hagrid walked forward and knocked on the door, it was quiet before Harry opened the door. Ron embraced him instantly, followed by Hermione, James, Lily, and Ophelia. Remus and Sirius then followed them inside together with the rest of the order.

"Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the prime minister," Harry told the blue-clad wizard.

"You are more important," he told the young boy who smiled thankfully. James put an arm around his son's shoulder and Harry leaned into his father's embrace. Fleur and Bill then introduced themselves as Ophelia wandered around the room.

"What's up with the awful taste in tapestry" she commented while looking at the pink and white striped wall. Celia came up beside her and inspected it too.

"That should be illegal" she inquired and Ophelia nodded her head.

"Yeah yeah, you can look at wall designs after we save Harry's life," Moody told the two snapping them out from their discussion. Celia huffed at the man while Ophelia laid out a witty remark.

"Wow, I wonder if you were born this way or if you just adjusted to the name Moody because man you need to get some sunshine in your attitude," she told the man who rolled his eyes at her. Harry then looked at Ophelia closely for the first time that night.

And to say she looked exhausted was an understatement, she had dark rings under her eyes and a thin layer of sweat seemed to always be present on her forehead. You could see black scales present on a part of her collarbone and Harry frowned.

"Ophelia, are you alright?" he asked her motioning to the spot of scales, she looked at where he was pointing and smiled sadly at him.

"I know, and I'm fine, times just going faster than expected," she told him sadly, Harry looked down while fighting off tears, and James squeezed his shoulder in a comforting g matter.