xviii.

⊱ ──────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ───────── ⊰

───────────────────

12th Grimmauld's place

"I SAID I LIKE IT LIKE THAT!" Celia sang to the song that was playing, Ophelia laughed at her friend as she mixed the cards. They were currently sat in their shared bedroom playing cards and blaring music from their speaker, Ophelia had put a silencing charm in the room so they wouldn't completely embarrass themselves as they sang loudly to the music.

"Now I like dollars, I like diamonds, I like stuntin', I like shinin', I like million-dollar deals, Where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin'" Ophelia continued. She then stood up and began dancing to the song that was playing.

"I like those Balenciagas, The ones that look like socks, I like going to the jeweler, I put rocks all in my watch" Celia sang loudly while doing hand motions to the text she was singing,

"I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance, I like proving ------ wrong, I do what they say I can't, They call me Cardi Bardi, banging body, Spicy mami, hot tamale, Hotter than a Somali, fur coat, Ferrari" Ophelia added while also doing hand motions, she intentionally skipped the part where they said an unnecessarily bad word that she never wanted to hear from her own mouth.

They continued singing, not noticing the door to their room opening,

"I SAID I LIKE IT LIKE THAT!" a voice joined them, both girls froze when they saw a grinning Sirius Black who was jumping to the music, the duo shared a small look before shrugging their shoulder,

"Certified, you know I'm gang, gang, gang, gang" Celia continued joining into Sirius dancing. "I said I like it like woo" Ophelia joined the two. Newt who had been watching the interaction with amusement then started to jump up and down while swaying his hand in the air form where he sat on Ophelias shoulder. The three laughed at the small bowtruckle before continuing,

"Drop the top and blow the brains, Woo" Sirius sang, not caring that he was an adult that should stop their craziness, "WOO, I SAID I LIKE IT LIKE THAT" the two girls chorused him. "Oh, he's so handsome What's his name? Yeah," he continued singing. "WOO, BAGS, I SAID I LIKE IT" the two females once again chorused.

"Oh, I need the dollars, cha-ching" Ophelia sang loudly, "I SAID I LIKE IT LIKE THAT" Sirius and Celia chorused loudly. "Beat it up like piñatas" she continued, "I SAID I LIKE IT LIKE, UH!" the two chorused once again as the three of them danced to the music,

"Tell the driver, close the curtains" Celia continued "I said I like it like that, skrrt" Sirius and Ophelia chorused as they stood with their back against each other "Bad bitch make you nervous" Celia continued their singing.

"I SAID I LIKE IT!!!" the three of them sang together. The music was then stopped and all three of them stopped their dancing, they looked over at where a group of people stood by the door, James, Remus, Harry, Hermione, Fred, George, Molly, Lily, and Ron looked at them as all three of them looked like deers caught in headlights.