xix.

Quidditch games and serious conversations

"Okay, let's divide us into teams, Ophelia since you're the judge you decide," Sirius says to everybody who's standing on the pitch, Ophelia looks up from her hand and groans.

"Alright, ehrm, Harry, Sirius, George and Celia on one team and the other, Ron, James, Fred, and Ginny on the other" she randomized, people started to divide in the said team as James and Sirius bickered a little. James, Lily, and Hermione stood behind Ophelia watching the upcoming game.

Fred tried to sneakily go the same way as George but Ophelia saw that. "Oh don't try with me pretty boy, other side" she called out for him, Fred looked around a little confused, but after a few moments he caught on.

"Oh I'm a pretty boy" he exclaimed,

"Yes, now move it or lose it" she called at him while pointing a the other side, he gave her a cheeky wink before walking away. James glared at Fred who seems to have some kind of infatuation with his daughter. The teams took their places, they had to change the rules since they were fewer people but they solved it.

"Okay on my command you start" Ophelia shouted,

"One"

"Two"

"THREE!"

(Hehe, not me skipping the game part ;))

---

"What's up losers" Ophelia greeted the group as she entered Ron and Harry's room where Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and George were sitting. Hermione gave her a little wave as Fred sent her a large smile.

"Anyways, if you're done shouting"

"Want to hear something, a little more interesting"

Ophelia watched the twins in confusion as they pulled something from their pocket and lead the group to the stairs. Fred showed the ear that sat on the end of a small line, he hissed down the ear to the lowest floor and voices then could be heard from the other ear that was in Fred's hand.

"He's not an adult either, he's not you James" Molly's voice could be heard,

"But he is not your son Molly, it's James and Lily's decision," Sirius told them the woman who huffed angrily. Ginny then joined the group while sending a smile to Harry. Ophelia watched the interaction between the two with a raised eyebrow,

"What is it with Potter and gingers" she mumbled, Fred who stood beside her heard and send her a mischievous smirk,

"Well Ophelia, technically, you are a Potter, and I'm a ginger, sooo, wanna keep the tradition going" he suggested with a wink. Ophelia rolled her eyes before replying,

"Hey Fred, shut up," she said with a fake smile, Fred just winked at her again before looking back to the ear. Celia watched the interaction with a knowing look on her face. She knew how Ophelia felt about dating, first, there was her curse and then Cedric, Celia agreed that she had tough luck in love.

The adults kept on talking before Crookshanks interrupted their eavesdropping, the cat started clawing at the ear while all the youngster from upstairs whisper shouted at him. The red-haired cat then cut off the ear and took it away.

"I hate your cat, Hermione"

----

Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen" Molly said as Ophelia and Celia passed her, Fred and George then apparated behind her and the woman started shooting at them. Ophelia made a mental note to not apparate inside anymore, she and Celia had taken their test as soon as they were allowed to do magic outside of school.

Celia and Ophelia sat in front of each other in the middle of the table, Fred took a place to her right, and just as Sirius was about to sit down James slid in and sat to her left. Her eyes widened and she quickly started talking to Fred. James frowned and looked desperately at his wife, Lily only shrugged her shoulder a little as she sat down next to Harry.

"I don't understand, what does the ministry of magic get against me," Harry asked Moody who was walking beside the table, everybody quieted down and looked at the two.

"Tell him, he's gonna find out soon enough," Moody says, Harry then gets handed a copy of the daily prophet, Ophelia has already read the paper and her blood boils under her skin. How dare they try to even out Cedric's death like that.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well, Fudge is using all his power, including his influence at the daily prophet, smear anyone who claims the dark lord's return," Sirius says,

"Why?" Harry asks,

"The minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job" Remus explains.

"But that's insane, no one in their right mind could believe Dumbledore-" Harry starts but gets cut off by Remus,

"Exactly the point, Fudge isn't in his right mind, he's been twisted and warped by fear, now fear makes people do terrible things Harry, the last time Voldemort gained power he almost everything we hold most dear," Remus says referring to when he almost killed James and Lily, Lily puts a comforting arm around her son's shoulder. Ophelia smiles sadly at the gesture wishing that she had a parent that would do that.

But as if he knew what she was thinking Ophelia found James putting his arm around her comfortingly, she couldn't find it in herself to shrug it off but instead finds herself leaning into the side hug. James internally cheers a little noticing her gesture.

"Now he has returned, and I'm afraid the minister will do almost anything to avoid facing that" Remus finishes, Sirius gives him a comforting smile noticing his husband uncomfotableness, after a small nod from James Sirius continues,

"We think that Voldemort wants to build out his army again, fourteen years ago he had huge numbers at his command, not just witches and wizards but other dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily and we've been attempted to do the same, but gather followers isn't all his interest in" he starts but gets cut off by Moody,

"We believe Voldemort may be after something-" Sirius continues but gets cut off once again.

"Something he didn't have last time" he finishes,

"You mean like a weapon?" Sirius asks, the silence is incredibly loud and Ophelia finds James holding her tighter, she sends him a comforting smile noticing the man's discomfort. James smiles a little at his daughter before returning his attention to Harry, just as Sirius is about to answer Molly cuts him off.

"No, that's enough, he's just a boy, you say much more and you might as well induct him to the order straight away" Molly barks at Sirius, just as Lily is about to speak up Harry beats her to it.

"Good I want to join, if Voldemort's raising an army, then I want to fight," Harry says determinedly. Lily looks at him with worried eyes and so does the rest.

"I don't know Harry, you're still a child, and I don't know if I want you out fighting," Lily says uncertainly, Molly nods her head along with Lily's words.

"But Ophelia is gonna fight when she starts working" Harry tries to convince her,

"Woah, don't bring me into this, I'm off age so technically no one can tell me what to do" she defends with her hands raised in surrender.