x.

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

Getting ready

"URGH, WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!" Ophelia shouted while sitting on her bed with crossed arms. Celia laughed at her while putting makeup on Ophelias face. It was one hour until the ball started and Celia had decided that Ophelia wasn't allowed to attend in a sloppy dress and her sneakers. No, after Celia heard Cedric Diggory, the boy that she had shipped with her friend since that start of the year ask Ophelia out she diced that Ophelia was gonna come to the ball looking like a goddess.

Ophelia knew about Ophelias insecurities, she knew that she thought that no one should have to be with a monster like her, that she didn't deserve happiness and that she wasn't good enough. Tonight Celia had taken the mission of making her friend feel confident for once.

"Oh shove off, you're gonna look amazing," Celia said while moving to fix with Ophelia's hair. Ophelia grumbled something under her breath while Celia worked her magic. In front of her on the bed laid a package with a dress inside.

Celia had gotten her the dress as a late birthday gift, but Ophelia hadn't even seen the dress yet. When Celia was finally down with the hair she quickly ushered Ophelia into the dress that was now out taken from that package.  Not wanting to make the frantic brunette mad she followed her instruction and pulled on the green dress. 

She put on a pair of black heels and emerald earrings, a silver necklace with a green and black stone on it could be seen around her neck, she didn't know where she got it from but she had always had it.

Celia then pushed her in front of a mirror and for the first time of the night, Ophelia actually got to see her own appearance. She had grey smoky eyeshadow with black eyeliner, her lips held their natural color with some lipgloss on and the rest of her face held its naturality. 

Ophelia had naturally smooth skin, all she knew was that it had something to do with her blood curse. It wasn't really worth transforming into a snake whenever she got scared only to receive smooth skin tho. 

The dress was an all-green shoulder dress, it had a green rosy kind of pattern and small emerald stones glistering around her torso where it sat tightly, once it reached her waistline it flew out in waves, it was made of green silk and it reached down to the floor. She had black high heels that were jet black. 

Her hair was done in beach waves that reached her shoulder precisely. The emerald jewelry complimented the outfit perfectly, and for once in her life, Ophelia felt truly beautiful. Scanning her appearance once again she couldn't help but frown the moment it landed on the scar that went over a part of her face.

"I didn't cover it because it's a part of you Lia," Celia said when she noticed Ophelia touching the scar gently, Ophelia frowned a little before nodding slowly. She turned around and examined her best friend. 

Celia wore a beautiful sapphire dress made out of silk, It hugged her torso and then flew out a little after the waistline. She wore green earrings and a black necklace. Her heels were also blue matching the dress.  Her hair was in soft curls that reached down to her waist and she had natural makeup on except some blue eyeshadow. She looked stunning.

"Well you look beautiful Celia, Ariana is gonna go crazy" she complimented her best friend, Celia had asked one of the beauxbatons girls, luckily for her Celia, she was also interested in the female gender.

"And Cedric's jaw is gonna fall to the floor when he sees you" she compliments back and Ophelia laughs.

Picket claps a little from where he's sitting on one of his tree branches, both girl chuckles before giving him a small twirl, he nodds approvingly with a smile before motioning for them to leave, the girls bids him goodbye before leaving.

Together they hooked their arms and made their way out of their dorm room, they walked at a fast pace to where the ball was held inside the great hall.