xxx.

─── · 。゚☆: *

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Gone

Albus Dumbledore was dead, he was gone and he would never come back. Ophelia Potter was devasted, the man who had saved her, the man who had taken care of her when all hope was gone was now dead.

Everyone knew that Hogwarts never would be the same again, death eaters had intruded and a new headmaster was about to take his place. Severus Snape to everyone's horror was that man, he took the place of Hogwarts headmaster and put death eaters on the teacher's posts.

Harry had probably taken the hit hardest, he took the blame on himself and his parents were out of it with worry. They hated how they could only watch as their son broke more and more. And on that, it seemed as Ophelia only got worse.

Harry for safety reasons had to temporarily live with his aunt in the muggle world, Lily and James were furious and Harry got even sadder. But they had no voice in the matter, Harry was the chosen one, and everybody needed him to stay safe, and he wasn't safe with James and Lily for the moment.

Harry had lived at Petunia's before and he hated it every time, Petunia didn't like him either which only made matters worse. And for Ophelia life seemed to get even crazier by the day. She was now about to be thrown inside a world with Horcruxes, curses, and loss. And to say she wasn't ready was an understatement.

 And to say she wasn't ready was an understatement