xxiii.

⊱ ────────────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ──────────── ⊰

──────────── ────────────

The Patronus charm

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember, allow it to fill you up" Harrys stated as Dumbledores army once again was gathered in the room of requirement. Ophelia watched as people tried and failed to summon their patrons.

But eventually, some people started succeeding and animals made of white mist started souring thru the room. Ophelia loved the feeling of making her Patronus, she had learned it a couple of years prior when dementors littered the grounds of Hogwarts, due to the escape of Peter Pettigrew.

Harry walked around the room giving the students comments on how to succeed. Ophelia watched as some people seemed to be struggling more than others, and she really sympathized with those people.

For some, it isn't easy to find a happy memory strong enough. Ophelia struggled a lot when she first learned it, but she eventually got it after remembering her first meeting with Celia.

"How's it going carrots?" she asked the two twins, Fred looked over at her and gave her a charming grin, while George smiled at her.

"Absolutely terrific for Freddy here" George replied with a smirk, "I don't see any wisp from your wand" Fred retorted while Ophelia laughed.

"How about your first prank, that must have been memorable" she suggested. The twin's eyes slit up as they nodded to each other.

"Expect patronum" they chorused, bright white mist started formin on each wand and two magpies started flying around the room. The two gave each other a high-five as they watched the two birds flying.

"Aww, magpie's how cute" she teased the two,

"Oh is that how it is now" George started,

"Well let's see your amazing example then" Fred finished, people paused their actions to watch one of their teacher's patronus. Ophelia smirked knowing how rare her own Patronus was as she pointed her wand up in the air.

"You're gonna regret challenging me" she smirked while straightening up her back. "expect Patronus," she said loud and clear. White mist formed on the tip of her wand, it floated out in the air and started taking shape. Two large wings were formed and a body soon came.

A silvery dragon started flying around the students who watched the creature in awe. Ophelia grinned smugly while watching the shocked expressions on the twin's faces.

"That's a really rare Patronus" Hermione pointed out,

"What can I say, I am one of a kind" Ophelia shrugged with a smirk. One of the magpie's left the other and started playing with the dragon, Ophelia recognized it to be Freds and the red-headed boy smirked smugly.

"Well look at that, guess that means we're soulmates" he teased while throwing an arm around her shoulder. The girl flipped him off before shrugging his shoulder off of her. Rumbling interrupted them and everyone quieted down.

Ophelia averted her eyes to the wall that was shaking were the source of the sound came from, the mirror on the wall broke and a small hole could be seen on the wall. Celia stood on Ophelia's right side as Fed and George stood on her left.

A younger boy walked forward and peeked thru the hole,

"I'll make short work of this, bombarda maxima" Umridge voice rang out, Harry pulled the boy away from the wall as a loud explosion completely destroyed it. A small group of people stood on the other side, including Umbridge, Draco Malfoy, Filch, and Cho Chang.

Ophelia furrowed her eyebrows at the girl remembering how Harry had told her only a few days earlier that he fancied the Ravenclaw.

The students were lead out from the room and towards the great hall for detention as Harry was taken away. They had been caught, and Dumbledore would take the hit together with the whole school.

And only a few hours later Ophelia was called away from the detention and taken to the so-called "new headmaster"