xxviii.

────── · 。゚☆: *

────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

A day in Ophelia Potters life

Ophelia entered the deserted house with weariness, it had been reported that a highly dangerous attack had taken place there only hours earlier. She entered the house with a team of Aurors behind her.

With time, practice, and patience Ophelia finally earned the trust of the ministry, she had gotten her own team of Aurors to lead in dangerous situations, but she still preferred working alone. 

She motioned for the team to follow her as she opened the door, she wore a black coat with a black wide belt over it, she had wide-legged black pants that were high-waisted and a pair of black high-heeled boots. In a summary, Ophelia felt like a badass spy. 

She held her wand in front of her as she entered a hallway, she instantly noticed blood coating the white walls. With weary steps, she walked into the next room. Three bodies littered the floor, all very beaten up, it was gonna be hard to identify them. She looked at them with sadness but composed herself. A few team members entered the room and started to take notes. 

Ophelia bent down beside the bodies, "Looks like two males and one female, one male younger than the other, maybe in his thirties while the other male seems to be in his late seventies, which you can see by the gray hair. The woman seems to be in the age of the man which points out that they probably were his parents" she started concluding, the other Auror scribbled down every single thing she said as she kept on examining the victims.

"The younger one has a wand, the older doesn't. I suspect that the older ones are muggles and he is a muggle-born, he was probably on a visit when it happened" she said before standing up. 

"Appare Vestigium," she said loudly, he then blew out golden powder from her mouth that coated the walls and the floor. The spell was a tracking spell to find traces of magic. The younger boy glowed while his parents didn't which concluded her suspicions. 

Ophelia furrowed her eyebrows before walking over to the glowing set of footsteps. they were newer than the traces of the attack were. Ophelia then lifted her wand in alarm, she turned to the rest of the team motioning for them that they weren't alone.

Everybody lifted their wands before starting to search thru the house. Ophelia entered one of the bedrooms with her wand raised in front of her, she noticed movements in the corner of the room and quickly turned in that direction. She squinted her eyes a little seeing nothing. 

"Revelio," she said while pointing her wand in the direction of the noise. Voices then rang thru the room as three people showed up. Ophelia blocked most of the spells that came her way and succeeded in stunning the three of them. But just as she lowered her wand the last voice rang out,