xxv.

↠━━━━━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━━━━━↞

━━━━━━━━ღღ━━━━━━━━

The department of mystery

Ophelia was miserable, she didn't know what to do. She had lost her place at Hogwarts and she couldn't talk to James about it since he'd only ask why. And Ophelia didn't have the courage to answer that.

She ignored his letters and the guilt that came whenever she sent an empty-handed owl back to 12th Grimmauld place. She was for the moment unpacking her bags in her new apartment in London. She had succeeded with her hit witch test which she did yesterday.

The ministry had allowed her to do it early since she had the grades for it. While it had made her happy to succeed and get the job she always wanted it still made her sad to know that she was celebrating it on her own. But she still thanked Merli that the ministry had ignored her condition and given her a place in the ministry.

She didn't get a team like many do, since they were still wary of her condition, but she didn't mind working alone, it's how she preferred it. She had gotten a medium apartment in the centrum of London, she got a badge and an upcoming mission, she was asked like many others to investigate the many muggle murders.

The quest scared her but she would do anything in her power to succeed, she would put every single death eater she passed behind bars.

An owl interrupted her thoughts as she entered the room, she thanked the owl with a small piece of bread before opening the letter.

Ophelia

It's Harry, I know you probably won't read this but I have to tell you something, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, Luna, Celia, Hermione, and I are going to the ministry to save Sirius. He is captured by death eaters and we might need your help.

I know you have a lot of your mind about being expelled and everything, but please come.

-Harry Potter

Dread filled the girl instantly, Sirius was in danger, and so was everyone else she cared about. She couldn't let them get hurt. Because if they did it would be her fault, and she couldn't handle losing anyone right now.

And with those thoughts, she got ready to fight. Her boots thumped against the floorboards as she moved over the room and to her wand that laid on the nightstand, she put the wand in the back pocket of her black high-waisted skinny jeans as she moved to get her leather jacket. She put the black leather jacket over her green crop top and pulled the hair that was stuck underneath the jacket and let it fall to her waist freely.