xxxiii.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

────── ──────

Malfoy manor

(August 1, day 1)

Red eyes pierced into brown, the two locked eyes as soon as she had been placed before him,

the dark lord

Ophelia's eyes widened seeing him and she found herself flinching seeing his awful appearance, the man chuckled at her reaction while walking towards her with slow steps, Ophelia was pushed on her knees with two death eaters holding her down, her hands were chained together behind her back and her face was bloody and beaten up.

"My darling Ophelia, how are you feeling?" he asked her from where he was sitting, she completely ignored him but the dark lord just chuckled at her.

"Now now my child, that's not how you treat your owner," he said as he walked up to her, the girl was fuming, her blood was boiling and her eyes showed nothing but a murderous fire,

"You're not my fucking owner" she barked at him,

"Oh but I am, or at least I will be, I can see that you're not far from your transformation, and whenever that happens you're under my control" he laughed, he bent down to meet her eyes and in a flash of anger she spitted on him, red liquid covered parts of his face and Ophelia smirked.

"No one can control me," she told him with a dark look on her face, Voldemort wiped his face in anger before nodding at the people who were holding her down. She was instantly gripped harshly, she tried to wriggle out of their grip but nothing worked. She was dragged by the end of the chains that were connected to her hands by her back, her screams echoed thru the mansion as they dragged her towards the cellar, her screams were joined by the sound of the iron chains rattling against the stone floor.

She has pushed down the marble stairs and down to the cold dirty floor of the cellar, she was hit by multiple cruciatus curses bet she would not give in, she wriggled and kicked under the work of the wand but no sounds erupted from he mouth, that seemed to anger the death eaters as they more violently started hurting her.

The cellar door closed with a loud thud, the silence echoed thru the blinding darkness and only the weak breathing of an injured girl could be heard, blood coated the wall where she hung from her wrists as her green dress now had become a dark red color, her wrist was bruising as she hung with all her weight on them as they were cuffed against the wall, her feet only quite reached the floor no how tall she was. Her long hair was hanging like a curtain around her bruised face, it was sticky and tangled in a red mess, and her eyes seemed to be losing it's newfound light more and more after every passing second.

・゚: *・゚

(September 18, day 18)

"You ready to comply and start accepting your place in the world?" the noseless man asked the young girl, her head hung low as she was sat on her knees infront of him, with all energy she held she shook her head.

Voldemort sighed while shaking his head disappointed, she dismissed her again just like he had every single week she had been in there. Narcissa who had felt sympathy for the young girl had done her best to help her, she couldn't do much, but she gave her a change of clothes so she was out of that uncomfortable dress.

She now wore a pair of grey sweatpants, and ancle socks taht started as white but eneded up as dark red, the drak lord wanted as much sking shown as possible so it would give more places to hurt her, she was teherfor only wearing a black sports bra but she did receive a light grey zip up hoodie that shielded her from teh never ending cold that coated the dark cellar.

Ophelia felt as if she was going crazy, her mind was going haywire and teh silence disturbed her, she always hated silence, it gave too much oopurtnities to let your mind take over and load you with memeories you wish to forget.

She averted her brown eyes to teh ground from where she was hanging from the wall and whispered lowly,

"Happy birthday Ophelia"

・゚: *・゚

(November 11, day 102)

Her chains was unlocked and she dropeed to the floor, she looked down at the small piece of bread together with what looked like some out of date cheese, a small glass of water stood beside the plate and she scrunched her nose up in disgust.

The water looked like it had been mixed with some other type of substance, probably vitamins she thougt, if they wanted her to live tehy neede her to be feeded rightly. With great distaste she quickly swallowed the cup, she ate teh bread as fast as she could before she rested her head against her knees.

She had lost all sense of time and couldn't lep but wonder why no one came to rescue her.

Had they finally realized what a dead weight she was?

・゚: *・゚

(January 5, day 208)

Her lungs ached, as she keot her mouth closed, she did a last attempt to scream for them to stop but only bubbles came out, unwillingly she inhaled deeply. She screwed her eyes together as water entered her lungs, it left a terrible sting feeling and her lungs were on fire.

Suddenly she was janked in the air and her head broke from the surface, she started coughing loudly, she opened her eyes a little, her vision was blurred and teh only thing she could make out was the red-colored water infront of her. Her hair was soaked and her lungs were on fire.

As soon as she felt some piece and teh feeling of safety she was quickly down under again, would this be how her life would end, was this how her last days would be like?

James Potter was a wreck, his son was gone on a life-threatening mission while his daughter was captured. Lily Potter was just as worried and so was the rest of their family, they had to be really careful now that death eaters were roaming freely.

James was aware that this was the last years his daughter had and with every day that passed the feeling of sorrow and guilt intensified.