xxi.

≫ ──────── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──────── ≪

──────── •◦ ◦• ────────

Dumbledores army

"A teacher?" she asked the trio who stood in front of where she was sitting in the library, "why would you want me as a teacher?" Ophelia asked the trio.

"Well because you are trained to be a hit witch," Harry said as if it was crystal clear.

"Which is a job specified in defense against the dark arts" Ron added.

"And besides, out of curiosity I asked Mcgonnagall who was the best student at defense against the dark arts, and she answered you with no doubt in her eye" Hermione finished. Ophelia raised an eyebrow at that, she knew she was good but she didn't think she was best at it.

But to be fair, it was her favorite subject, unlike herbology which her grades were not as good as she wished. Ophelia sighed heavily while rubbing her face with her hands as Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at her with desperate looks on their faces.

"Okay, I'll do it" she gave in, the three fifteen-year-olds smiled at the older girl while Hermione clapped happily.

"Brilliant, be in the room of requirement, on Saturday morning, directly after breakfast. And please have a plan for what you're gonna learn us" Harry added before they all walked away. Ophelia watched them leave with a disbelieving expression on her face, she had no idea which level they were on and what they needed to learn.

She just had to wing it.

----

The day had finally come, it was the day where Ophelia would take her first time as a teacher. She put on an oversized green hoodie over her mom jeans. Her hair was falling down loosely to her waist as she walked with wand in hand.

"Nervous?" Celia asked her as they made their way from breakfast to where the room of requirement should be. Ophelia thought over the question a little. She didn't feel nervous, more like she really didn't want to do it since she hated people in general.

"Nah, I just don't like talking to people" she shrugged as they walked, Celia laughed at her friend's choice of words, sometimes she forgot how unsocial the girl actually was. It was common knowledge that Ophelia Lecter only socialized with her friends, more specifically Celia Jones.

It wasn't only that she didn't make any effort in making any new friends, it was also the part where for a weird reason people seemed to stay away from her after seeing her resting bitch face. It was also her rude attitude, her short temper, her trust issues, the sarcasm, or her signature death glare.

"Huh, I never noticed," Celia said sarcastically,

"Hey, it's not my fault that some people just can't handle my amazing personality," Ophelia said with a small smirk as the large door appeared on the wall.

"Wow, even I'm nervous, and I will not even teach," Celia said with a small shudder.

"I don't care what those petty people think of me, I know I'm awesome I don't need their permission to act like it," Ophelia said while pushing the door open. Inside stood a lot of people from different houses looking at Harry stood in front of them.

All eyes fell on the duo as they walked in, Celia was quick to join the group of students who waited for the lesson to start. Ophelia walked over to where Harry stood,

"Okay guys, this is Ophelia, she's Hogwarts best student at defense against the dark arts and she is gonna teach us more advanced magic, such spells that I haven't learned yet," he told the group of people. Harry then joined the rest of the students as they looked at Ophelia with surprised faces. Just as she was about to speak up a rude Ravenclaw boy beat her to it,

"Why are you teaching us?" he said in a rude attitude, she looked at him with a bored expression on her face,

"Because I'm better than you" she replied nonchalantly, the boy scoffed at her blunt answer but she just raised a challenging eyebrow at him.

"Well, why on a Saturday, I thought we had Saturdays to take a pause from school," he said annoyingly.

"Well no one's forcing you to stay, so you can either go, or you can stay and shut your damn mouth because I ain't taking anyone shit today. Am I making myself clear" she snapped at him. The boy instantly shot his moth and looked down at the ground., Harry looked at her in awe at how she handled the situation.

"That's what I thought. Anyways, I heard you've already started with the best and most effective spells, such as protego, expelliarmus, and stupefy. So now we are gonna go into the kind of spells that are more specified to both prevent, track and cause sorcery" she started to which the group nodded their heads,

"Well, we're gonna start with the stronger exploding charm, so repeat after me without wands, 'Bombarda maxima'" she said loud and clear.

"Bombarda maxima" the students repeated. She gave them an approving nod,

"Great, now line up," she told them. The group made a line from behind where she stood in the back of the room, Harry stood beside her while they stood a long-distance against a large dummy.

"There is no special wand movement, the importance is in your words, the clearer incarnation the better outcome," she said while gesturing for harry to try, he looked a little uncertain while pointing his wand against the dummy,.

"Bombarda maxima," he said loudly, he slurred a little which made the explosion lessen a little. It made a medium explosion that hit the bottom of the dummy. The class cheered for Harry as Ophelia gave him an approving nod,

"Not bad Hazza" she complimented him, he smirked a little while gesturing for her to try. She rolled her eyes with a confident smirk on her face, she handed the boy her wand as he looked at her confused.

She lifted her hand in confidence and pointed it against the dummy. She flicked her hand strongly and a large explosion erupted, the dummy exploded into pieces as a large gust of wind blew on the students. Harry watched with mouth agape and wide eyes at where the dummy used to stand. A new dummy appeared as it was the next person's turn.

The class started to cheer loudly, and Ophelia patted Harry's shoulder, "Next time, chosen one" she told him.

"That was wandless and nonverbal magic," Hermione said while looking at Ophelia in awe.

"It sure was, and we are gonna go thru that too when we're done with this" Ophelia said while gesturing for the next person to try.