Carlos story Part 58

Ima ask you something else" he says holding on tighter to your hands.

You stayed quiet, not saying anything waiting patiently for him to ask you.

"Do you feel something... for me?" he finally asked.

You moved away from his hands and cleared your throat. That question had clearly made you very uncomfortable. You again looked down and sigh. You start playing with your hands. Kendall leans back against his chair.

"Um... sorry. I shouldn't have asked you that, it probably made you really uncomfortable" he says not looking at you.

"It's ok, but it did make me uncomfortable."

"But why? Is it because you do feel something and you don't want to admit it, or is it because you don't feel anything what's so ever and you just don't want to tell me"

"I don't even know you well enough to know if I like you or not Kendall"

"You are my girlfriend" he points out, kind of in a demanding voice.

You raised both your eyebrows and looked at him.

"Um, no I'm not"

"what do you mean no?"

"I mean... me and you are not dating. From the moment I didn't know who you were. I can't be someone's girlfriend if I don't know who you are?"

"But you DO know who I am. It's just the fact of you remembering me... I know you will, sooner or later you'll have to remember who I am."

"Yes but - "

"And the fact that you asked Logan to give me another chance means that you're willing to give me a try" Kendall said.

"You just made that conclusion up yourself. Did I ever say that I was going to give you a chance? No I didn't and frankly the way you're acting I wont ever give you a chance. You're being so demanding, and frankly kind of rude."

"I'm sorry, I'm just irritated because you don't remember me... it hurts to know that we dated for a few days, and now I'm just a complete stranger to you." He looks down.

You look up and sigh.

"How do you think I feel? I'm seriously stressing out, every night I try so hard to remember everyone but I can't, sleepless nights of me trying to figure everything out."

"You just need everything to come to you, cause eventually it will"

"Exactly!" you almost scream out. "so you don't have to be demanding me to remember you, it WILL eventually come to me Kendall"

You both stayed quiet. You didn't say anything, you wanted him to talk first.

"(YN), I'm sorry" Kendall whispers looking into your eyes.

"It's fine... I understand. Just please don't try and make me remember, I just can't it makes me more frustrated then I already am"

"I won't I promise"

You give him a sweet smile. You watch as Kendall stands up and takes a seat on the bed right next to you. You quickly look down then back up into his eyes. His green eyes almost staring down into your soul, such a sweet caring look. You just couldn't help to stare.

"Hopefully everything comes back to you pretty soon and everything can go back to normal" Kendall whispers.

"Yea hopefully" you whisper.

Kendall holds your shoulders and gently pulls you close to him for a hug. You hug him back and take in his amazing aroma. He held you tight for a good minute, he then slowly backed away but not all the way. He leaned back a bit, close enough to kiss you, he stared into your eyes, then changing his view to your lips and back up to your eyes. He was slowly staring to lean in, you didn't move... until the door opened. Kendall looked back, you looked at the door and Carlos was standing there.

"Did I interrupt something" he hisses.

"NO, nothing" you say a little too fast.

Carlos doesn't say anything, he walks in the room and closes the door behind him.

"I think I better get going" Kendall said as Carlos stood on the other side from you.

Carlos didn't take his eyes off of you. He didn't pay attention to anything that Kendall was saying, you smiled at Kendall and said bye. As soon as Kendall walked out and closed the door you smiled.

"Hi Carlos" you whisper shyly.

"Hey" he smiles back.

"How are you" you ask.

"I'm fine, and you?"

"Better, I just can't wait to get out of here"

"Hopefully you can leave tomorrow night" he smiles and takes your hand, he gently kisses it.

You smile, Carlos was so sweet. You loved being around him, just him being in the room gave you a good and positive feeling. Carlos was looking at you so sweetly. You were starting to blush.

"Why do you look at me like that Carlos" you ask looking away from him.

He smiles softly and sits down on the bed. He holds your cheek and makes you face him. You look into his dark brown eyes.

"I just... I don't know, I just like looking at you" he says as he softly strokes your cheek with his thumb.

"You know something" you say holding the hand that was stroking your cheek and bringing it down with you.

"what?" he asks a little curious on what you were going to say.

You smile and lean in closer to him. Only leaving a small space between the two of you.

"I love having you around." You say.

"Really..." he asks, un sure if you were being serious.

"Yes, just having you here makes me so happy. I can't even explain"

Carlos smiles and sighs.

"I'm glad because I feel the same way"

You lips were only inches away. It just took Carlos one move to kiss you, he gently slipped his hand under your chin and lifted your head up making your lips meet his. He kissed you softly, sweetly. He held one of your cheeks with one hand while still holding to your hand. He released grip from his hand and held his cheek and rested the other hand on his neck. You smiled trough the kiss. You were enjoying every moment of it. Carlos slowly started leaning in closer to you making you fall back to the bed, you were now lying down while Carlos was sitting down but leaning over you and kissing you with passion. Ever since you saw Carlos, when you woke up in the hospital you were waiting for this moment, when your lips and his would meet. A perfect kiss, so soft, and sweet, your lips and his lips aligned perfectly with each other. Carlos leans back a bit, just barely touching your lips, you could feel him smile. His nose and yours touching. You then hear the door open again.

"I forgot - " Kendall didn't finish his sentence once he saw you and Carlos...