Carlos Story Part 26

You knock on the door three times and wait for an answer. You had your mom's address written on a piece of paper, you were looking down at it making sure it was the right address. You see the door open, you smile and look up. Instead of Carlos standing there you see a girl, and it wasn't his cousin Amanda.

"Hi" she says with a smile on her face.

You didn't know if you actually knocked on the right house.

"Um... is Carlos here?" you ask wondering if you came to the wrong house.

"Yes, who are you?" she asks

"I'm... a friend." You smile

She yells out Carlos name and you hear him scream back.

"There's someone here to see you" she yells keeping her eyes on you.

"Who is it?" Carlos yells.

"(YN)" you say when she looked at you waiting for an answer.

"It's (YN)!"

You didn't hear a reply. You look over the girls shoulder and see Carlos slowly walking towards the room staring at the front door.

"How'd you know where I live?" he asked standing next to her.

"Doesn't matter..." you say in a sad tone.

Carlos didn't say anything and neither did you. You were really upset with him, you didn't even want to look at him right now.

"I have to go bye"

Is the last thing you say to Carlos before going back to Logan's car. You were surprised that Carlos didn't even try to stop you, he just let you walk away.

"So did you give him the address" Logan asked.

"Ah... yeah" you smile.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"yeah,Just wanna see mom already"

"Ok then let's go"

Logan didn't see the girl that was in Carlos' house because he was far back, you weren't going to tell him either because you didn't want to start any problems between Carlos and him.

"Hey is everything ok?" Logan said stopping in front of your mom's house, he places his hands on your knees and rubs them with his thumb.

"Yeah" you give him a weak smile.

"I know there's something wrong... if you don't want to talk about it now fine I understand. But you'll eventually have to tell me ok"

"It's nothing Logan really, please don't worry about it" you say opening the door.

Logan gets off the car and grabs your suitcase; he follows you while you walk to the front door. You go up one step and turn around to face him.

"Thanks for bringing me" you smile.

"No problem"

You turn around and knock on the door waiting for your mom to answer.

"Have fun" Logan says pulling you in for a hug.

"I will, you too ok, just limit yourself" you laugh.

"Always do" he winks as he leans back to look at you.

Your mom opens the door, she hugs Logan before he leaves.

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing" your mom says once your inside the house.

"Mom, I need to talk to you"

"Is everything darling?"

"I started dating this guy and - "

"You have a boy friend" she smiles.

"Yea, and well I don't now I guess things started off bad. Before coming here I went to his house to say bye and a girl was at his house."

"What do you mean a girl?"

"As in not his family member"

"Do you know that for a fact?" she said

"Um... no." you smile, maybe it was a cousin or a close family friend.

"Why don't you talk to him and ask what's going on so you can get things cleared up" she says.

"I think that's what I'm going to do"

"Good, and when everything get's fixed invite him over so I can meet him ok" she winks and stands up.

You go up to your room and unpack. Once you were done you called Carlos, you called him three times but he never answered. You were thinking he didn't want to talk to you because he was with her. You go up to your room and unpack. Once you were done you called Carlos, you called him three times but he never answered. You were thinking he didn't want to talk to you because he was with her.

"Did you talk to him" your mom asks when she sees you walking downstairs.

"He didn't answer" you plop yourself on the couch.

"He probably has his phone off, or his busy doing something else" she reassures you.

You smile at the fact that your mom was trying to make you feel better. You sit down and have dinner with her. Afterwards you wash the dishes, you and your mom talked for a long time, at 10 you went to take a quick shower and then head on to bed. You looked at your phone and no text messages or missed calls from Carlos, you felt like crying but you held your tears back.

The next morning you wake up really early to make your mom breakfast. You were setting everything on the plate when there was a knock on the door, you sigh and drag yourself towards the front door. You open it and see Carlos.