carlos story part 36

You take your phone away from him and see that you had 6 missed calls, 5 of them were from Logan and 1 of them was from your mom. You looked at your messages and saw 2 messages, and both of them were from Carlos...

"Sorry I hanged up on you, I was really upset" you read out loud. "Good night"

"Who's that from?" Logan asked.

"From Carlos."

"Was that last night?"

"Yeah... Logan do you think he's ever gonna forgive me?" you look down at your phone.

"I have no idea."

"Three days, that's how long we were together. It wasn't even a week. How sad is that"

"Why don't you just move on" Logan asks.

"Because... I actually felt something strong from Carlos and I don't know if any other guy will be able to replace him."

"Won't hurt to try"

"I guess but - "

There was a knock on the door.

"Logan? (YN)?" you hear James says.

"Yeah come in" Logan said.

"What's going on?"

"Just talking" you look at Logan and smile. "We should go though"

"Where's mom?" Logan asked.

"She left."

"Where? Isn't she supposed to be here with you."

"yeah apparently she got an emergency call and she had to fly out of town."

"Oh, how were you planning on getting home?" Logan asked.

"Bus..."

"You weren't gonna call either of us" James said giving you a sad look.

"I didn't want to bother you guys"

"Do you have everything ready? Logan asked as he picked up your suitcase.

"yeah"

"Ok then let's go" James said walking out the door.

"I'll be down in a few minutes ima call my mom and see what she wanted" you say dialing her number.

"Hey mom" you say when she answer.

"Why didn't you answer your phone?"

"Um, I had it off sorry. Is everything ok?"

"Yea I just wanted to let you know that I called your dad telling him you should be getting home in three hours, that's how long it takes the bus"

"Mom it's ok Logan's here he's taking me home"

"Logan? Did you call him."

"Um no he came by"

"Oh well then, that's even better, hun I'm sorry for having to leave"

"It's ok mom don't worry about it. Hopefully we can do something fun next weekend?"

"Of course sweetie."

"Ok then"

"I love you (YN)"

"Love you too mom"

You walked downstairs right behind Logan and James, you saw Kendall, Logan, and James sitting on the couch watching a football game.

"Alright" you say.

Kendall looks back, he smiles and stands up. You can't help but smile back.

"What did she want?" Logan said standing up.

"She just wanted to let me know that she called dad to tell him I'd be home in about three hours" you laugh.

"Did you tell her I'm taking you?"

"Yeah, she sounded more relieved."

"Cool, let's go then before dad get's worried yeah"

James, Logan and Kendall walked to the front door, you were texting your friend Stephanie from work, you wanted to hang out with her so you could talk to her about everything that's been going on. You were looking down and you bump into Kendall and James. Logan was at front. You look up.

"What are you guys doing" you laughed.

You get on your tiptoes and look over James and Kendall's shoulder. Carlos was standing at the front door.