Carlos Story Part 43

You start driving, out of nowhere you stopped the car. You saw Carlos and the girl walking out of the restaurant. You stopped the car and turned the front lights off. You watched as they walked to Carlos's car. You watched them closely, Carlos walked with her to the passenger seat and opened the door for her, before getting in the car Carlos leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Carlos" you whisper to yourself.

You lightly shook your head and took a deep breath, you looked again he was hugging her. You start driving.

"Guess, he wanted to take a break to just go with another girl. Well I have Kendall, he's nice and he likes me, I'm saying yes to him..." you're talking to yourself while you're driving.

You felt tears building up in your eyes, you didn't want to cry, your dad and if Logan was at the house would be wondering what's wrong with you. You were thinking about asking Logan if you could move in with him, you didn't have to go to work anymore and you wouldn't have to see him. As you were driving you were out of it that you didn't realize that the light was red, you kept driving and got hit by an incoming car. You felt your head hit the steering wheel then roughly go against the back of the seat.

"Is she awake yet?" you hear someone asked.

You couldn't distinguish the voice, you didn't know who it was.

"She hasn't moved since I got here" someone else said.

You hear footsteps walking closer to you. You tried to open your eyes but you couldn't. You tried to talk but you couldn't. You tried to move but you couldn't. It was as if you had been blinded, your whole body tied up and your mouth sealed up tight. You couldn't do anything. You wanted to tell them, who ever it was asking for you, that you were ok. That you could hear them.

"(YN)" someone asks.

You slowly tried opening your eyes again.

"Look she moved!" someone said.

You blinked at the light that was bright on your eyes, you squinted your eyes and tried to see. You were pressuring yourself, you let your eyes shut again. After a few seconds, again you try and open them. Little by little you started to see people around you. You turned your head and saw people in front of you as well. You were lying down, the light was right above you and it made it impossible for you to open your eyes.

"(YN)... (YN) can you hear me?"

You let out a soft moan, letting them know you could hear them or him. Finally after a few tries you were able to open your eyes. You saw Logan, your mom, your dad and James. James and Logan were at the front of the bed, your mom and dad were on either side of you. You smiled and closed your eyes again.

"Sweetie are you ok" you hear your mom ask.

You didn't answer. You reached up to touch your head but someone held on to your arm and set it back down on the bed.

"You're still pretty hurt, don't move so much" you opened your eyes and saw that it was Logan.

He smiled when he saw you looking at him.

"How are you..." James said standing next to Logan.

You smile and look at him. He holds your hand and smiles back. You looked at your dad; he had a terrified look on his face. Did your face look messed up? Why was he staring at you like that?

"Logan..." you whisper very softly.

"What she say?" your mom said leaning closer to you."

"Logan" you say again, a little louder.

"I'm right here" you feel him take a hold of your hand and hold it tight.

"Where... where's Carlos" you whisper.

Logan stayed quiet, you looked at him and saw that he glanced at James. James was on the phone. James nods and Logan looks at you again.

"He's coming" he says stroking your head.

You close your eyes and quickly fall asleep. You were happy that everyone was here to see you. While you were sleeping, every single thought before you crashed came back. Carlos kissing the girl, you getting hit by the car, everything. When you wake up the lights were dimed which made it easy for you to open your eyes. You look around and don't see anyone there. You were starting to sit up to take a better look around the room when you see Carlos leaning against the wall staring at you.