carlos story part 59

A perfect kiss, so soft, and sweet, your lips and his lips aligned perfectly with each other. Carlos leans back a bit, just barely touching your lips, you could feel him smile. His nose and yours touching. You then hear the door open again.

"I forgot - "Kendall didn't finish his sentence once he saw you and Carlos...

Carlos leaned back and cleared his throat, you played with the tips of your hair while Kendall walked towards the side of the bed.

"Are you two dating now" Kendall asked, a little mad.

"It's none of your business if we are or not" Carlos answered.

"It actually is" Kendall said.

Carlos raised one eyebrow and looked at Kendall with a confused look.

"Me and (YN), were dating before the accident, so I need to know"

"She gave you the chance to be friends, that doesn't mean that you two are dating. How is she going to date you if she doesn't remember you?" Carlos pointed out.

"Because she likes me"

"I never said I liked you Kendall" you say interrupting them.

Kendall and Carlos both looked at you.

"Can you two please stop arguing?" you say looking at both of them. "I'm getting tired of this, every time you guys are together all you do is argue... from what Logan told me you two were really good friends, there's no reason for the two of you to be arguing. There's no point"

You took a deep breath and started talking again.

"Until the two of you find a way to not argue then... don't bother coming to see me."

"But - "

"Ok" you interrupt.

Kendall and Carlos walked out of the room.

"What are we gonna do now" Kendall asked.

Carlos leaned against the door.

"I guess we just have to pretend as if we both didn't like her..." Carlos suggest. "Let's do this. Let's act as if none of this was going on, you and me get back to being friends."

"What about (YN)?" Kendall asked.

"Who ever wins her heart stays with her without the other one saying anything about it"

"So you're saying if I win her heart you'll back off."

"Just as I'm saying that if I win her heart AGAIN you'll back off." Carlos says.

Kendall smiles. They shake hands in agreement.