carlos story part 49

Kendall held your hand and you were both going to walk away when your eyes closed and you were falling to the ground. Carlos ran up to you and catched you. Kendall didn't notice that you had fainted, he turned around and punched Carlos, making him back up and letting you drop to the cold floor. Carlos looked at you as you landed face first on the cold floor. He wasn't able to catch you in time after Kendall had punched him. Kendall still didn't even notice, all he was worried about was if Carlos was going to hit him back, and from the looks of it... he was.

"Look at what you did!!" Carlos yelled at Kendall as he stood up.

"I'm just trying to protect (YN) from you!" Kendall shouted back.

"Well you're doing a great job" Carlos said pushing Kendall aside.

Kendall was going to hit Carlos again when he saw you on the floor.

"What did you do to her!" Kendall said pushing Carlos back making him fall onto the floor.

"Ok that's it!"

Carlos quickly stood up and held Kendall by the back of his suit and picked him up, he spun him around and punched him right across his face. Kendall holds his cheek were Carlos had hit him.

"Oh my gosh, what's going on" Amanda says as she walks out of the bathroom.

"Kendall is stupid enough to only care about himself that's what's going on!" Carlos screamed as he was trying to turn you over so you were laying on his thighs.

Kendall stood there watching Carlos help you. Amanda looked at Kendall, Kendall had a terrified look on his face.

"Here comes security" Amanda says looking past Kendall.

Carlos looks up at Kendall. He then looks down at you, Carlos stands up and picks you up. You were unconscious. Security kicked Kendall, and Carlos out of the restaurant. Carlos carried you out of the restaurant and into an ambulance. Kendall got in his car and followed the ambulance, and so did Carlos.

"Is she ok?" Carlos asked the doctor when he walked out of the room you were in.

"Who are you?" The doctor asked.

"I'm her - "

"I'm her boyfriend" Kendall interrupted Carlos.

"Sorry, I can't give you information unless you're a family member."

Carlos took his phone out and quickly called Logan. In less than 10 minutes Logan was at the hospital.

"What happened?" Logan asked both Kendall and Carlos.

"I'll explain later" Kendall said.

"Better tell him EXACTLY what happened" Carlos said glaring at Kendall.

Kendall ignored Carlos and kept talking to Logan.

"You should go talk to the doctor, he won't give us any information unless it's one of the family members." Kendall said

"Did you tell your mom?" Carlos asked.

"No I didn't tell neither of them, where's the doctor" Logan asked looking around

Carlos pointed at the doctor who was looking through some papers.

"Alright, I'll be back"

Logan walks towards the doctor. Kendall and Carlos stand there watching. They see the doctor nod and he takes Logan with him. Kendall and Carlos take a seat and wait for Logan to come back. 5 minutes passed and Logan was back.

"What happened?" Carlos asked.

"They only let me see her for five minutes" he said.

"Is she ok?" Kendall asked.

"No..." Logan looked down.

"What's wrong with her..." Carlos asked in a worried voice.