Carlos Story Part 22

You and Carlos were sitting down and talking when your phone starts ringing. You looked at the caller I.D and saw that it was James. You let it ring.

"Aren't you gonna answer that?" Carlos says.

"It's not important" you say putting your phone on silence.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"yeah" you smile and lay back down. "So Carlos..."

He looks at you waiting for you to ask whatever you were going to ask.

"How did you get in my room?" you say looking at the ceiling

He laughs and lays down next to you putting his arms around you.

" your window was open"

"Really? I could have sworn I closed it."

"You gotta be careful, it's easy to climb into your room."

"Well I like my window open"

"You better start un liking it, we don't want anyone jumping in here and doing something to you"

"You jumped in here and you're not doing anything" you smile.

"Not yet I'm not"

You look at him and raise both your eyebrows.

"I'm just kidding" he says kissing your cheek.

You were going to reach for your phone but you hit it, and it slid to the back of the counter that's next to your bed.

"That's just great" you say.

"I'll get it" Carlos stands up and walks to the other side of the bed. He reaches for the phone. "Wow, you have 3 missed calls from... James?" he looks up at you as he says James' name.

"Let me see" you take your phone from his hands.

"Who's James?" he asks.

"You know James... You went to high school with him and my brother... well from what Logan said."

"That James? Since when do you talk to him."

"I've always talked to him. I've known him for five years now" you look at Carlos, worry on your face.

"How come I just met you? Do you know Kendall?" he asked sitting down next to you.

"No. I've heard of him but I've never officially met him"

"You know James for five years right?"

"Yeah..."

"That means he was 16, and we were in high school, which also means that me and Kendall should have met you?"

"What are you talking about"

"Ok listen, like Logan said all four of us were really close back in high school. It's weird how you only know James and you never met me and Kendall back then."

You stare at him, then get what he was saying. Logan had only showed you James, you never knew about Kendall or Carlos until you met him at the restaurant. You had a feeling both Logan and James were hiding something from you.