Carlos Story Part 19

"No well I don't want anyone else, I want him and you can't do anything about it!"

"Watch me" Logan said with a serious face, he then turns around and starts walking away.

"Well... you're too late! Carlos and me are already dating!" you yell at him before he leaves.

Logan turns around and glares at you.

"What?!" he yells.

You froze, you had never seen Logan like this. By the way he was looking at you he really didn't want you to be with Carlos.

"You heard me" you say a little softer now.

Logan walks to the front door and opens it, you run after him and hold his arm yelling at him to leave Carlos alone. Once you and him were outside, Carlos was gone. His car wasn't there anymore.

"You're not allowed to see him" Logan said in a calmed tone.

"But why, I just don't understand why you don't want me dating him. I like him and he likes me, what's so wrong about that"

"He's much older than you, that's why."

"Logan... mom and dad are a bigger age difference apart, and you're telling me that he's much older than me, seriously?"

"That was back then and -"

"Exactly BACK THEN, so why don't you leave you stupid deal behind and let me and Carlos be."

"You just met him like what... a week ago? And you're already wanting to date him."

"Remember you told me to give him a try and if I liked him to give him a chance... that's exactly what I did"

"(YN) a week is not enough time to start liking someone, it really isn't" Logan said walking towards the kitchen. You follow.

"Yes it is."

"No, you're just being stubborn and trying to have things your way."

"I am not!"

"Then what's this that you're doing right now?"

"Convincing you that Carlos is a great guy, you more than anyone should know that he's amazing, he's been your friend since high school. Shouldn't you trust me with your friends?"

"Not with him..."

"Not him? What do you mean not him, so if said I wanted to date James you'd say yes?"

"Probably..."

"Logan"

"I'm sorry, just not Carlos ok."

You feel a few tears roll down your cheek, Logan notices and he's going to wipe them off when you push him away and run up to your room. You lock your door and lay face down crying in your pillow.

"(YN)..." you hear Logan say from the other side of the door.

You didn't reply. You sat in the middle of your bed looking out your window.

"(YN)" Logan says one more time.

"What" you reply.

"Can we talk"

"No, I don't want to talk to you no more"

"You have to sometime, I'm driving you to mom's" he says

"NO you're not. I'm getting someone else to do it, or I'll just take the bus"

"(YN) just - "

"Go away!" you scream not letting him finish his sentence.

After a few minutes, Logan didn't say anything anymore so you knew he left. You stood up and looked down to your driveway and saw that you're dad's car was already parked there, and Logan's was still there. You get out your suitcase and start packing for tomorrow. After your clothes are packed you place your suitcase in front of your bed, you sit down and pick up your phone. You dial Carlos' number.

"Hey" he answer knowing it was already you.

"Hi"

"How's everything going?"

"I don't know, I'm in my room, Logan's downstairs talking to my dad I guess."

"How are you?"

"Not so good"

"I wished I could go see you"

"Carlos can I ask you something..."

"Anything" he whispers.

"Did... did you and Logan ever have an argument or anything back in high school?"

"What?"

"Yeah, did anything happen between you two that's making Logan not want us to date?"

"Why are you asking this?" Carlos said, he sounded confused.

"Because, he said he didn't want me dating you, and then I asked what if I said I wanted to date James, and he said he'd probably allow that."

"He said that..."

"Yup, that's why I'm asking if anything happened..."

Carlos stayed quiet, he didn't answer. By his silence you knew something happened. And neither Logan or him wanted to tell you.

"Carlos..." you say breaking the silence.