Carlos Story Part 37

You were looking down and you bump into Kendall and James. Logan was at front. You look up.

"What are you guys doing" you laughed.

You get on your tiptoes and look over James and Kendall's shoulder. Carlos was standing at the front door. You stand on your feet flat again, you sigh.

"What are you doing here" Kendall asked, he sounded a little mad.

"Nothing, I - "

"Nothing? There was to be a reason why you're here" Kendall moves James and Logan aside and stands in front of Carlos.

"I wanted to see if (YN) was alright, I didn't get a reply back from her last night and I thought something happened."

"Maybe cause she didn't want to talk to you?" Kendall replied.

"Guy stop arguing" Logan says.

"I think you're both gonna have to leave" James said.

Kendall turned around a little sad.

"Really" he said.

"You two apparently can't control yourself so yes, do me and (YN) that favor and go" Logan said.

Carlos and Kendall looked at each other, Logan and James stayed at the door and watched them leave so they wouldn't get into an argument. Once they're gone James and Logan come sit next to you.

"Theyre stupid" you say out loud.

"Yeah they are" James says laughing a bit.

" Why did Carlos come though? He could have texted or called, he stills has my number"

"He probably thought it would be better if he came" James said.

Logan wasn't saying much, he was just sitting there.

"Logan are you ok?" you ask him placing your hand on his back.

"No, I feel like this is all my fault"

"This? What do you mean this?" you asked confused.

"Maybe if I would have let it go, and I would have introduced you to Kendall and Carlos at the same time you wouldn't be going trough any of this, you know how much I hate seeing you sad (YN)" he looked at you.

"Logan." You smile. "It's fine, none of this is your fault please don't feel guilty or you're going to make me feel bad"

"Even if it is all your fault" James says.

You glare at James.

"Not helping!" you hiss.

"Sorry" he puts his hands up then leans against the couch.

You hear thunder, James stands up and grabs your suit case.

"Let's go before it starts pouring harder" James said.

"You're right" You stand up in front of Logan.

Logan stands up and you give him a big hug. He smiles and kisses the top of your head. You smile, you see James struggling to get the door open, you laugh and go open the door.

"There" you say laughing and looking at James as you fully open the door.

You look at him and he stood there just staring outside.

"James it's not raining that hard" you smile and look out the front door.

It was REALLY raining out there, but you knew why James had stopped. Carlos was out there again, he was standing outside, he was soaking wet.