Carlos Story Part 33

Carlos Left before I could explain anything. He looked really upset. I messed up. I know I did.

*Later on*

"Just wanted to let you know those 3 days I spent with you were the best days of my life, hopefully Kendall is as happy with you as I was"

You text him back saying...

"Can we talk..."

You lay in bed waiting for a reply. You hadn't realized that you fell asleep until you wake up at 1 in the morning. Your mom came in your room, the lights were off and the covers were over you. You see a light turn on, you turn your head and see it was from your phone. You grab it and look at it. You were hoping it would be a text from Carlos, but it was from Kendall.

"Are you ok?" you ready softly.

You sigh and set your phone down on your bed next to you. You were thinking about what your mom had said, you could try and get Carlos back, or you could let him go and try it with Kendall and see how things go from there. On the other hand, you really loved spending time with Carlos, he made you feel so special. The way you and him met, the first kiss, everything was just so perfect. And when you were both at the beach he made you feel like you had never felt before, you still couldn't believe that you let all of that slip away. You and him were perfect, everything that was going on was just so right. As you're thinking your phone goes off. You let it ring; you were too tired to answer. After a few seconds it stops ringing. You lay down sideways and look out your window, you stared at the moon and remembered what happened today at the beach, what Carlos said to you the way he kissed you, everything. You smile and you're falling asleep when your phone goes off again, you groan and with your eyes closed you search for your phone that was some where in your bed.

"Hello" you answer half asleep. You didn't even look at the caller I.D.

"Were you sleeping?" it was a guy.

You stay quiet for a second still trying to figure out what was going on.

"hello?" you hear him say again.

"Yeah" you say.

"I'll let you go if you're sleeping"

You realized that you were talking to Carlos.

"Carlos?" you ask sitting up on your bed.

"Yeah..." he sounded confused.

"You called me" you say smiling.

"you said you wanted to talk" he says.