carlos story part 34

You realized that you were talking to Carlos.

“Carlos?” you ask sitting up on your bed.

“Yeah…” he sounded confused.

“You called me” you say smiling.

“you said you wanted to talk” he says.

“Yeah…”

“Ok talk”

His voice had a cold tone, he was still mad at you. You didn’t know how you were going to make it up.

“Are you really mad at me”

“I’m over it” he answers.

“So – “

“No doesn’t mean I’m going back with you, (YN) what you did to me really got to me. Apparently you didn’t feel the same way that I did. You don’t know how bad it hurt to see you kissing Kendall. Especially cause he’s my best friend.”

“Carlos I told you I became confused but – “

“Well then until you get feeling straight I don’t want to talk to you.”

You were going to reply when you hear him hang up.

“I can’t believe his acting like this!” you say throwing your phone across the room making it hit the wall.

Once it made contact with the wall it broke apart, the battery fell out and crashed down to the cold floor next to the phone. You stared at it, not even bothering to pick it up you lay back down and fall asleep.

“I love you (YN)” Carlos says.

“I thought you were mad at me” you reply

Carlos reaches for your cheek and pulls you in for a kiss.

“I was acting like an idiot, I’m sorry please forgive me” he says inches from your face.

“Of course I forgive you… I love you too, with all my heart.”

You and Carlos were both leaning in for a kiss when you wake up.

“Only a dream” you whisper as you open your eyes.

You sigh and roll to your side on the bed, you look out your window and see it was a cloudy and rainy day. Tomorrow you went back with your dad, you weren’t actually looking forward to it.

“(YN)… are you up” your mom says slowly walking in your room.

You turn around and smile at her.

“Why are you dressed up?” you sit up and stare at her.

“Hunny, I got an emergency call and I have to go out of town right now”

“What? You’ve got to be kidding me mom”

“I’m sorry I wasn’t expecting it.”

“Whatever, I’ll just get my stuff ready and take the bus back home.”

“You don’t want Logan to come get you?”

“I’d rather not bother him.”

“Are you ok” your mom asked, she sounded concerned.

“Yeah I’m fine “

You get up and start packing, you notice your mom was staring at you, she wanted you to hurry up.

“Mom, you can go if you’re running late, I’ll lock up after I leave”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive”

She sighs before walking to you and giving you a hug, she kisses your forehead and leaves. Since she was gone you take your time packing everything up. You decide to go and take a shower. When your done you open the bathroom door and you see Kendall sitting on your bed.