Carlos Story Part 8

"Why do you have to be so cute" you say out loud.

As your grabbing your keys you hear a knock on the window. You get startled and drop your keys. You slowly turn your head and see Carlos standing outside your car, smiling at you. You see him talking but you can't understand what he's saying. You smile and look for your keys on the ground, you turn your car on and roll your window down.

"Hey, you in a hurry?" he asks.

"Kind of..."

"Can we talk for a few minutes" he asks.

You look down and turn your car off. You open the door and get off. When you're out of the car, you close the door and lean against it.

"About"

"About you finally telling me your name? You already know my name, my cousin Amanda and I know nothing about you, besides that you work here" he smiles.

"Well I never told you to tell me any of that did I?"

"I just wanted to tell you, so how about you let me know your name. I said I was going to be here everyday until you gave me your name."

You look down and smile.

"I'm (YN)"

"(YN)" he smiles after repeating your name.

"Yes."

"Very pretty"

"Thank You"

"Just like you"

You look up and stare at him, he had a serious face and he was staring into your eyes.

"I have to go now" you break the silence.

"Alright... hey" he said before you got in your car.

"Yea?" you turn around while your door is already opened.

"Can I get your number? To talk and get to know each other more, maybe we can hang out sometime."

"I don't know..."

"Please" he gives you that smile of his that you can't resist.

"Ok"

You and him exchange numbers.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, do you work?"

"No, I don't"

You see him smiling like a fool.

"Why?" you asked curious on why he had asked.

"Do you think we can hang out tomorrow?"

"I don't know"

"Why do you keep saying I don't know" he laughs. "You're not allowed to say I don't know, has to be a simple yes or a simple no."

"Can I tell you tomorrow" you smile.

"Yea, I guess that works"

"Ok... bye"

"bye"

You get in your car and you watch as he stands there and watches you drive away. Once you get home, your dad was asleep. You sit alone on the dinning room and eat before taking a shower. Once you shower, you lay in bed. You get a message, you look at it and it said 'Carlos'. You smile and open the text message, it said.

"Good Night, I hope to see you tomorrow."

You smile and hope that tomorrow your dad would let you go out so you can meet up with Carlos.