Carlos story part 38

You look at him and he stood there just staring outside.

"James it's not raining that hard" you smile and look out the front door.

It was REALLY raining out there, but you knew why James had stopped. Carlos was out there again, he was standing outside, he was soaking wet.

"Let me go talk to him" Logan said as he looked out the door.

"Wait no... I wanna talk to him" you say holding Logan back.

"Are you sure?" James said looking at Carlos.

"Yes, please just... stay here and don't do anything ok?"

You walk past them and out to the front porch. You close the door as you walk out, you stand there and wait patiently as Carlos walks your way.

"Aren't you cold" you said as he stepped on the porch away from the rain.

"No I'm fine..."

"Did you want to talk about something?"

"Why was Kendall here" is all he said, his tone was cold.

"He just came with Logan and James to take me home."

Carlos looked really sad; his eyes weren't like they usually were, filled with light and happiness. He was soaked, literally dripping water. You watch as some water runs down his face. You smile and reach up to his face, you wipe off the rain drops on his forehead, and his cheeks. He reaches up to touch the top of your hand while it still rested on his cheek. You smile.

"Are you still mad at me..." you finally say. He didn't seem mad anymore.

"No I'm not" he smiles.

"I'm glad, I'm really - "

"Stop apologizing" he whispers not letting you finish, he was still holding onto your hand.

"I just feel really bad Carlos"

"It's ok, I understand if you're confused, another part of this was that we didn't spend as much time together, getting to know each other more. We rushed trough it. I think I rushed trough it. Should have waited a little longer, and (YN) if you want we can take the time off that you need."

"What do you mean time off?"

"As in, you see other people and I see other people. Maybe this happened because it wasn't meant to be..."

"But I know what I feel for you Carlos, it's something I've never felt before."

You hear the door open, you turn around and see Logan. You laugh softly and raise your eyebrows.

"um...just making sure everything's ok" he says knowing he made everything awkward.

"Everything's fine" you assure him.

"Ok then..."

He walks back inside and closes the door. You look at Carlos who was still holding your hand, he was smiling down at you.

"Like I was saying... I know what I feel for you."

"You're confused, later on you probably might not even stand me."

"I'll always want you here Carlos"

You see a small smile form across his face.

"What do you think?" he said letting go of your hand.

"I don't want you to be with another girl Carlos, I want you for me."

"Yeah but I also can't stand you being mine while you're starting to feel something for someone else, in this case my best friend."

"I know I said I was sorry and - "

"I told you sorry wouldn't cover it, I need you to be only for me and not be having feelings for other guys at the same time" he interrupted. "I want to be the only one on your mind and on your heart, and right now I'm not the only one on your mind"

"Carlos... I"

"It's ok you don't have to say anything." He smiles. "I just want to let you know that if you're happy I'm happy, and at least for now being with me won't make you happy because you're also thinking about Kendall."

"Carlos, I like you a lot and - "

"But not enough to get Kendall out of your mind right" he interrupts again.

"Stop finishing my sentences" you laugh a bit.

"Sorry" he whispers touching your cheek.

You rested your hand on top of his. You sighed and looked down, you took his hand and brought it down while still holding on to it.

"So then this is it..." you ask looking down, not looking him in the eye. You didn't want to make eye contact.

"I guess so" he says lifting your head up by your chin.

You felt tears building up in your eyes, but you felt like crying because he was right. You were scared that you might like Kendall more than Carlos and just leave Carlos for Kendall. Carlos had been so nice with you for the past week, and this was how you repaid him, by cheating on him with his best friend.

"I have to go" he says breaking the silence.

"Ok" you say only a whisper.

You had forgotten that it was still raining, once you snapped out of that fantasy of yours you realized that it was still raining and you were now able to hear the thunder again. You let go of Carlos' hand and were going to open the door.

"But before I go" he says.

He holds on to your hand and spins you around making you crash into his chest. He quickly leaned in and gave you a kiss. He pushed you against the door and depend the kiss. As he kissed you, you could feel the tears rolling down your cheek. Carlos had his body pressed against yours, he was still wet from the rain, which made your clothes wet as well. He leans back a bit to regain his breath. He smiles a bit and leans in for a few more quick pecks.

"Great way to say bye right?" he says