carlos story part 50

"Is she ok?" Kendall asked.

"No..." Logan looked down.

"What's wrong with her..." Carlos asked in a worried voice.

"What happened?" Logan said ignoring Carlos' question.

Kendall and Carlos looked at each other.

"I want the truth" Logan said with a serious voice.

"We were at a restaurant, saw Carlos and (YN) hugging, got mad at Carlos we argued when me and (YN) were leaving I guess she fainted and - "

"What do you mean you guess she fainted? Of course she fainted" Carlos said.

"And then?" Logan said.

"I didn't realize she fainted and Carlos grabbed her, I got mad at him turned around and punched him, it made him let go of (YN) and she fell to the ground..."

Logan stood there quiet, not saying one single word.

"Is that true?" Logan asked Carlos. "Or do you have anything else to say."

"That's about it..." Carlos said.

"Ok... Kendall."

"Yeah?"

"I don't want you near (YN) ever again." Logan said, his eyes were full of anger and hatred.

"What why?!" Kendall exclaimed.

"Cause of you" Logan said pointing at Kendall. "(YN) has memory loss! She doesn't remember a single thing!"

Kendall stood there quiet as Logan screamed at him. Carlos had turned pail, he ran his fingers trough his hair. He let himself fall onto the couch, he buried his head in his hands.

"Leave" Logan told Kendall.

"But - "

"Now Kendall before I end up doing something to you! Do you know what you just caused! GO!" Logan yells.

Kendall walks out of the hospital. Logan looks at Carlos and takes a seat next to him. He leans back against the couch and sighs.

"Is her memory gonna come back" Carlos asked softly, Logan was just barely able to hear him.

"She remembers a few things, she may remember mom or dad or me even you. It just depends who had a bigger impact, well that's what the doctor said, he also said she would get her memory back, that it was just temporary, but for now we can't pressure her to remembering things."

"Do you think I can go in and see her?"

"I can ask if you want" Logan said standing.

"Thanks"

Carlos watched Logan as he went to the doctor. The doctor looked over Logan's shoulder, Carlos head was hanging down while he played with his hands.

"Carlos" Logan said.

Carlos immediately looked up, Logan signaled for him to come. Carlos stood up and followed Logan.

"Ok he said you get ten minutes" Logan says stopping at the door.

"Ok..."

Carlos walked in the room and saw you lying down. You were awake.

"(YN)" he smiles.

You turn your head and look at him. You stared at him with a blank look on your face.

"How are you..." Carlos asked.

"I'm ok and you" you said smiling a bit.

"I'm alright, just worried about you"

"Don't be" you smiled wider.

Carlos took a seat next to you and held your hand.

"Can I ask you something" Carlos said softly.

"What is it?"

"Do you know who I am?"

You looked at Carlos, a little confused but with a slight smile spreading across your face.