carlos story part 66

Carlos smiles, he holds your face and pulls you in for a kiss. Without a notice Kendall stands up, he holds onto Carlos' forearm separating him from you and pushing him onto the street making him get hit by a car.

"Kendall what the hell!!" you yell as you see Carlos lying face down on the street.

Kendall held your hand and pulled you

"Kendall what are you doing!?!!" you yell out.

"Just be quiet" he says.

You look back and see Carlos trying to stand up.

"We need to go help him Kendall! We can't just leave him there" you screamed.

"He'll be fine" Kendall screams at you as he grips on tighter to your arm.

You look back again. Carlos was looking at you, he tried going after you guys, but you could se he was injured.

"Carlos!" you yell.

"Shut up" Kendall screams at you.

He opens a car door and makes you go inside. He gets in and drives away. You and him pass Carlos, you see him pull out his cell phone. You look back and watch as Carlos stares at the car.

"Kendall what the hell is your problem!" you shout from the backseat.

"What are you talking about" he asks calmly.

You narrow your eyebrows together and stare at him in confusion.

"Are you kidding me? You nearly kill Carlos and you ask me what I'm talking about! Kendall what the hell are you doing"

"I'm just trying to make you see that I'm the right guy for you" he says.

"Ok what? Kendall you kidnapping me is NOT going to make me see that you're the right guy, on contraire, it makes me see that you're a crazy maniac!"

"(YN), please, don't scream"

You lean against the back of the car seat and sigh. You cross your arms in front of you. You reach for your phone and text Carlos.

"what are you doing" Kendall says looking back.

"Texting Logan telling him I'm going to be with you for the rest of the day so he doesn't worry" you say.

Kendall gives you a look. He then turns his gaze back to the street. You text Carlos giving him the address to Kendall's house which was where he was taking you.

"Kendall why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?"

"I don't know what to call it... kidnapping" you say.

"I'm not kidnapping you, I'm opening your eyes, making you see that Carlos is not the right guy for you (YN), I can treat you better than he ever will. Or any guy ever will"

"Kendall this isn't the right way to do it..."

"Ok so then what is the right way to do this" he asked as he parked the car in front of his house.

"I don't know, maybe try and win my heart. Not this way. Not like this"

"(YN), you and me both know that if I tried doing that, then you will chose Carlos."

"Why do you say that?" you ask.

He gets of the car and comes to the back door and helps you out. He holds you hand so you wouldn't leave.

"Because you chose him once, and I'm sure you will chose him all over again."

"Then why don't you just let it be?" you asked.

"Cause it's NOT RIGHT! He doesn't deserve you"

"And what makes you think you do?"

"Because I love you."

"The way you're acting Kendall is not showing me anything, as a matter of fact it's showing me the opposite."

"Let me show you were your going to be staying" Kendall said taking a hold of your hand.

You don't try and get away, you follow him up to his room.

"Isn't this your room?" you ask.

"Yeah, you can stay here"

"And what about you?"

"I don't know, I'll be downstairs I guess."

"Kendall, why can't you just let me go"

"Because, I don't want you leaving me"

He forcefully kisses your cheek.

"I'll see you in the morning" he says.

You don't say anything. He smiles and walks out of the room. Later that night, you hear the room door open. You pretend to be asleep. You hear it close, you then hear footsteps getting closer to you. You open your eyes wide. Suddenly you feel someone touch your shoulder.