Carlos Story Part 21

As soon as you pressed send there was a knock on the door...

"Crap" you say under your breath.

You dad stands up and looks at his watch.

"Who the hell is knocking at 3 in the morning?" he says walking towards the front door.

You walk close to him. You knew it was Carlos, you sent the message to late. Your dad opens the door and looks outside. There was nobody there.

"Stupid little kids" he says under his breath

"Dad!" you say laughing.

"What person comes knocking on the door at 3 in the freaking morning" he closes the front door.

You laugh and walk to the kitchen.

"Ok well I'm going to bed, who's taking you to your moms tomorrow?" he says standing on the first step.

"Um... Logan I think? I'm still not sure"

"Ok well if anything happens let me know"

"I will"

You go up to him, hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Night love you dad" you say still hugging him.

"Love you too" he lets you go and goes to his room.

You stand there and look at the front door again. You shook your head and walked up to your room, if it were Carlos he would have texted you. You go to the bathroom and change into your pajamas. You put your hair up in a messy ponytail and walk to you room, once your in you close the door. As soon as you turn around you feel hand a on your mouth. You turn around and see Carlos, smiling at you.

"Are you trying to give me a hear attack!" you softly yell at him.

Without saying anything Carlos pushes himself towards you and kisses you deeply.

"No I'm not" he whispers and leans back too look at you.

He smiles as he looks at you up and down.

"What..." you say looking at yourself.

"You look really pretty"

"I have no make up I look gross don't look at me" you say walking to your bed.

"You look beautiful without make up" he says sitting down next to you.

"Whatever, you're just saying that" you say throwing the covers over you.

"No I'm not" he says uncovering you.

"Mhhm" you look at him.

His dark brown eyes were studying your face, he was smiling as he stroked your cheek.

"What are you thinking about?" You ask playing with his shirt.

"How I got lucky enough to have you as my girlfriend" he says.

"I ask myself the same thing about you" you say sitting up and meeting his lips.

He hesitates before kissing back, you hold his neck and make the kiss more passionate. Carlos holds your cheek and pulls away.

"Did you hear that?" he asks.

"No... what is it?"

"My heart just skipped a beat" he smiles and leans in for a kiss.

"You're adorable" you say smiling and looking into his eyes.

You and Carlos were sitting down and talking when your phone starts ringing. You looked at the caller I.D and saw that it was James.