carlos story part 48

You look over his shoulder, Carlos turns around still holding on to you. Kendall was walking your way.

"Let her go Carlos"

"She didn't ask me to so I won't let her go unless she says something about it."

Kendall glanced at you, signaling for you to tell Carlos to let you go.

"Carlos stop" you say.

"Do you really want me to?" Carlos looks at you.

You stay quiet and don't say anything. Kendall was looking at you, he wanted you to push him back, but something wouldn't let you.

"If you really want me to leave you alone, why don't you just walk away (YN), you know you like being like this with me. Right now tell Kendall that you want me not him."

"Carlos stop!" you scream at him as you push him back. You walk to Kendall's side.

"Why won't you just admit it" Carlos said before you and Kendall walked away.

"Dude, she doesn't like you, why don't - "

"Let her respond to that" Carlos interrupted Kendall.

Kendall looked at you, you looked up at him. He was looking at you with loving eyes. You couldn't hurt him, Kendall had been so nice to you. Breaking his heart would be like breaking your own heart. You really wished Logan or James were here. They'd make them both stop. You look around the restaurant and notice that almost everyone in there had their eyes on you Kendall and Carlos. You felt yourself get light headed. Your body started feeling hot.

"Next time I see you near her I won't stop myself from hurting you" Kendall said since you didn't answer

"I'd like to see you try" Carlos said.

"Don't push me Carlos! I'm not kidding LEAVE. HER. ALONE" Kendall said with anger in his voice.

"Why don't you let me be around her huh?"

"Because she doesn't want to"

You were feeling more and more light headed while Carlos and Kendall were arguing.

"Is it really because of that? Or is it because you're afraid you might lose her to me. Cause it seems to me that you're scared that if we spend time together she'll chose me all over again."

"She doesn't want to be with you, she told you right in your face why can't you just accept the truth"

"I accept the truth! And I know for a fact that what she's saying IS NOT the truth, so until she truly means what she says I'll leave her alone"

"You're not getting near her Carlos" Kendall said.

"We'll see about that" Carlos added.

Kendall held your hand and you were both going to walk away when your eyes closed and you were falling to the ground. Carlos ran up to you and catched you. Kendall didn't notice that you had fainted, he turned around and punched Carlos, making him back up and letting you drop to the cold floor