𝟎𝟎𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧.

Saylor couldn't handle it any longer

Saylor couldn't handle it any longer. She couldn't take anymore abuse from her mother. She was tired of being used like a puppet to pay of her moms debt. She felt guilty for keeping such a big secret from her father. She couldn't handle the constant reminder of her assault. She had to get away. She had to go home. Saylor isn't the same girl she was when she left. The once bubbly, outgoing girl is now reckless. The type who cared to much or didn't care at all.

She had received letters weekly from her father since she arrived at her mothers and they all went along the lines of...

The letters from her dad made her feel as if he and John B were better off now she has moved away so she stayed with her mother like he always told her to

The letters from her dad made her feel as if he and John B were better off now she has moved away so she stayed with her mother like he always told her to. But she couldn't keep her mothers' and Ward Camerons relationship a secret any longer. Not since she found out that she was cheating on her father with him during their marriage. The guilt of holding it from him was eating her alive. Her plan is to leave her mother, go home, tell her father and then leave. She didn't want to disrupt her brothers or fathers life by coming back home and inserting herself so she figured it would be best to leave. Go to Europe maybe. By doing this she would also be free of her mother, her drug dealing duties and her engagement.

Saylor waited for her mother to black out from her daily drugs so that she could sneak out of the house. Once she saw her mom sprawled out on the coach she swung her back pack over her shoulder and darted towards the door. She left out a big breath of relief once she made it out onto the street. She walked to the docks and brought a ticket for the next ferry to Outer banks. Her plan was now in motion.

Luckily the next ferry was only minutes away so she didn't have long to wait

Luckily the next ferry was only minutes away so she didn't have long to wait. When it pulled up at the dock she stepped on and handed her ticket over to the warden. She found a seat towards the front and felt the wind brush past her face as they made their way over to the island. It didn't take long, only an hour or so but she managed to have a quick nap. Saylor awoke just as they arrived on the docks of Outer banks. She sighed as she stepped of the boat and began the journey to her house.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

𝘼𝙉// 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞...

𝘼𝙉// 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣.  𝙄 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 <3