𝟎𝟓𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐭.

"Hit it, boys! We're goin'

"Hit it, boys! We're goin'. Recon mission." JJ cheered making his way over to the doors of the Twinkie.

"Yo, uh... so, uh, I think I'm gonna do this one by myself... tonight." John B announced as thunder rumbled over head. "I don't want to spook Sarah with the peanut gallery."

"Saylors allergic to peanuts" the blonde randomly blurted causing everyone to look at him. "Just saying."

"Whipped" Pope whistled earning a glare from the boy.

"I just don't understand why we're involving her at all." Kie grimaced.

"Kie, we're not involving her, okay? It's... it's just, uh, like a... a business meeting... thing." John B gulped. "Look, once we get what we need, we cut her loose, all right?Plus, we need the map." He reasoned.

"Promise me nothing's happening between you." The brunette pleaded desperately fearing she will loose her best friends to the girl who previously held that title.

"Nothing is happening, Kie." He sighed rubbing us hand over his face.

"I'm being serious."

"Okay!" He yelled back.

"This isn't about you, and this isn't about us.
This is about her. Dude, she's gonna get inside your head. Just promise me nothing's happening between you guys." It was clear to the group that she felt very strongly about John B and Sarah as they had never seen Kie so emotional.

"I promise." He lied straight through his teeth.

"That was really believable." JJ clapped.

"A hundred percent believable." Pope joined in.

"Anyways, um... I'm gonna take care of business." John B concluded turning away from the van.

"You're gonna take care of it." JJ sang as he made a very not PG gesture.

"We'll just sit here...in the hot-ass car...While it's lightning." Pope yelled after John B who carried on his walk to the Hawks nest leaving behind his friends. Kie sighed with her head hung low now having the attention of both boys. "Kiara, holding onto your grudge is like drinking poison and thinking Sarah will die."

"Exactly." JJ nodded not that he fully understood what Pope had just said. He thought it was a Romeo and Juliet reference.

"Hi." John B greeted when he reached the top of the Hawks nest.

"I got the map. Do you wanna see?" Sarah asked excitedly.

"Oh, shit." He laughed his eyes running over the map. "Holy hell."

"Did you tell your crew you were here with me?" The kook enquired mainly because she wanted to know how Kie reacted.