𝟎𝟒𝟏: 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦.

After revealing to her friends that she is the reason Rafe Cameron now have a red hand print marking his skin it's fair to say she got many mixed reactions

She refused to tell them why she had done it stating that it 'adds to the mystery' but JJ and Pope both had a pretty good idea.

That night she spent cuddled up in JJs arms with her head nestled within his neck. This is a very far reality from where they currently are in the middle of the Ocean during a literal storm with a stolen drone being lowered into the water.

"All right, JJ. Pin it here." John B yelled over the sound of the waves crashing against the boat.

"Roger that! X marks the spot." The blonde saluted.

"All right, JJ, we're right over it. Ten seconds northwest." The shaggy brunette instructed.

"Got it! Ten seconds northwest."

"One hundred feet." Kie called from her spot marking how deep the tether is in the ocean.

Saylor was watching the screen with her feet firmly planted between her best friend and her twin. Her fingers intertwined with her other half as they prayed to finish their fathers work.

Pope let out a mighty gasp when he saw a squid swim in front of the screen. "What? What, what, what, what?" John B rushed thinking Pope had seen something of importance.

"It's nothing." He groaned and the girl next to him giggled causing him to smile slightly.

"Don't do that to me, man."

"Come on, bro!" JJ and JB complained.

"My bad. I just thought I saw..."

"A squid, you saw a squid" the Routledge girl teased patting his shoulder with her free hand.

"And to quote The Hobbit, 'Down, down, to Goblin Town. Down, down, you go, my lad." The brainiac quoted which caused his best friend to think of her own movie quote.

"Don't let the muggles bring you down!" She chimed pointing one finger in the air. Despite everyone being extremely busy they all turned to look at her confused. "What? It's Ron Weasley... from the prisoner of Azkaban."

"I expected that shit from Pope, but from you..." JJ remarked.

"He's just jealous that we're cooler than him P" she beamed at her best friend liking the fact she had another thing in common with him. As usual he beamed right back.

"Four hundred feet!" The kook Pogue hybrid cut through the distracted atmosphere. A loud rumble of thunder then bellowed through the grey clouds.

After a long while of yelling back and forth through the strong winds the drone had finally reached the bottom. Saylor was now clutching onto her twins arm trying to stay steady as the boat rocked.

"You should be seeing something, man." John B groaned.

"I know, I know! Wait, wait"

"See anything?" The blonde steering the boat chuckled.

"It's the Royal Merchant." Saylor breathed out before turning and pulling her brother into a tight hug. "We did it"

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ