𝟎𝟐𝟑: 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐀𝐬 𝐀 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲.

John B, JJ, kie and Pope decided to take a trip on the HMS Pogue to pick Saylor up from Heywards before going to the Hotel to search the coordinates left by Big John

John B, JJ, kie and Pope decided to take a trip on the HMS Pogue to pick Saylor up from Heywards before going to the Hotel to search the coordinates left by Big John. Everyone was relaxing in a comfortable silence before kie released a shocked gasp "oh my gosh."

The 3 boys turned there heads to look at her, John B behind the wheel. "What is it?" He asked her confused.

"It's Saylor." She clarified signalling to her phone.

"What's Saylor? Is she ok?" The blonde quickly quizzed.

Kie didn't reply, instead moving so that all the boys could see her phone screen. She tapped the screen and a Instagram story of a Kook showed a video of the Routledge girl as she danced in her tiny dress on the table. She tapped again and the next video was her dirty dancing with Daniel. Pope and John B groaned and JJs jaw clenched tightly. The final video was Saylor pinned against the wall with his tongue down her throat.

"I did not need to see that." John B groaned. "So, she left us to party and make out with some kooks?!" He scoffed.

"Looks that way." Kie said as she pushed her phone back into her pocket.

JJ remained silently sat on the corner of the boat with his fists and jaw clenched. They pulled up at Heywards dock and Pope jumped of the boat. "I will grab her" he announced knowing that everyone on the boat was annoyed and angry with her actions. Don't get him wrong he wasn't the happiest with her either but he knew he could deal with the situation better.

He pushed through his front door and could hear his father lecturing his best friend in the kitchen. "You need to be responsible Saylor"
When he walked into the kitchen Saylor had a pair of his sunglasses on aswell as his shorts slumped over the table. " I will leave it to you to talk some sense into her" With that Saylor lifted her head to see her best friend was now in the room with them. "I just want you safe." Heyward finishes as he places a hand on her shoulder before leaving the two friends alone.

"Whatever it is you want to say, forget it." She groaned as she pushed herself of the chair.

"Saylor, don't be like that." He replied sternly.

"Like what pope?!"

"Self destructive, Pushing people away!" He waved his arms in the air his voice slightly raised.

"You have no right to tell me how to act Pope! I spent two years dealing with shit my way I don't need a lecture!" She hissed as she began walking through the house.

"I get that S but things are different now. You have people that care. I care." He followed after her.

"Well stop caring Pope!" She yelled at him stepping out of the door. This caught the attention of the Pogues on the boat.

"I'm not going to do that S and you know that!" He yelled back at her grabbing her arm so she was facing him.

"Well maybe you should." She mumbled back pulling her arm away from him and making her way down the dock and onto the boat. Her head pounding more than before. Pope remained frozen for a while processing what she had said. She was giving up on herself and he hated it.

Once everyone was back on the boat the air was filled with an awkward tension and Saylor sat distanced from everyone else.

"So how was your night?" JJ stated bitterly. His tone laced with venom.

"Iv had better." She shrugged.

"Yeah well, I need you and you ditched... again." Her twin joined in on the attack. Saylor scoffed. John B once again trying to blame her for being sent away as if it was her choice. She turned her head to look over the water as tears filled her eyes but thankfully they were hidden behind her sunglasses.

After a few minutes of silence had passed JJ whistled. "You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200K, easy."

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie complained and rolled her eyes.

Saylors head snapped up at this her eyes connecting with Topper who she was now friends with. A friendship that she never expected but one that felt natural, like they understood one another. "He's slowing down, why is he slowing down." Pope complained as Topper slowed the boat as it began to pass. The pogues waited for Topper to make a snide remark but surprising them it was Saylor that spoke first.

"Nice to see you weren't lying about the new boat Top." She stood up ignoring the glares from her fellow pogues.

"What can I say Lor, praise the lord for shitty mums." He joked.

"Hallelujah!" She cheered sarcastically. They both laughed.

"How's the hangover?" He questioned now in line with her as his boat moved slowing past theirs.

"What hangover? I feel as fresh as a daisy." She mused.

"I'm sure you do." He rolled his eyes.

"Have fun picking up trash!" She yelled as he finally passed the boat.

"Have fun being trash!" He joked back earning a middle finger back in response but she held a mischievous smile.

She turned around to her friends as she sat back down and they all looked at her like a fish out of water.

"What the fuck was that?! Are you guys friends now?!" Her brother yelled angrily.

"Yeah we are, he apologised so." She shrugged.

"Oh, he apologised so you just forgave him?!" JJ remarked.

"Well yeah, that's kinda how apologies work JJ." She smiled bitterly at him.

"Is that Toppers jumper your wearing?" Pope asked much more calmly then the others.

"Yeah I got cold and he gave it to me. He made sure I got home safe so you guys should be thanking him honestly."

"Sure thing 'Lor', we will all thank 'Top'" The blonde Pogue hissed using the nicknames he heard them call each other.

"Gosh you guys are so dramatic"

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ