𝟎𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬.

To say Saylor was unsettled was an understatement

To say Saylor was unsettled was an understatement. Cheryl had announced she already had a legal guardian on the island and with her dad out the picture the only other option was her mother.

Although it was entirely possible the wicked witch had returned to the Outer Banks Saylor didn't believe it. Carol Sanders loves one thing more than attention and that's making her daughters life a living hell. If she had made her way back to the Island there's no chance she wouldn't have made herself known. She would have grabbed Saylor the at the earliest chance she could get... yet she hadn't. That's why the Routledge girl once again found herself outside the Cameron estate.

There wasn't an extra car in the drive way and her mothers screeching voice couldn't be heard. She caustically walked round to the back of the house being careful not to be seen.

The house appeared to be empty all except Ward who was wiping down a grappling hook. What looked like blood stained the white cloth but the girl thought nothing of it assuming it's belonged to fish he had just caught.

Not wanting to risk staying there any longer incase she got caught she swiftly began walking back to the cut. The trip to the Camerons left her more confused than she started. If it wasn't her mother then who was it?

A car horn snapped her out of her haze. "Say what are you doing out here?" Kie asked as she slowed her car next to her best friend and opened the door.

"Just wanted to clear my head" she shrugged.

"Well I was just on my way to come get you"

Saylor raised an eyebrow not knowing she had plans.

"The outdoor movie, the boys are coming too. Hop in" She patted her passenger seat. Saylor obliged with a smile needing a distraction. They drove the rest of the way to the cut blasting Taylor swift with their hair flowing in the wind.

When they arrived at JJs ran down house Saylor popped her head out the window and shouted to get his and Popes attention. "Get in losers were going shopping!" She giggled. Both of the boys laughed back and joined the girls in the car.

"Next stop John B" Kie sang. This caused Saylor to frown instantly.

"Erm, John B isn't in. DCS took him." The Routledge girl announced to the group. Clenching het fists tightly in her palms.

"What?!" All 3 of the Pogues exclaimed.

"It's ok, he has a plan. I trust him." She nodded  slowly not only trying to reassure her friends but herself to.

"In JB we trust." JJ stated confidently making Saylor smile back at him.

"Movie time bitches" Kie joked as she restarted the car.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ