𝟎𝟕𝟔: 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭.

"You sure he got everything?"

"Every bar. The whole enchilada." John B revealed grunting as he tugged at the cast on his arm. "Look, it's not like I expected a happy ending or some shit." He tossed the cast aside earning a look of annoyance from Kie.

"John B..." she warned.

"What, Kie? It's a hairline fracture. Who cares?" He shrugged.

"You should care. Your arm's gonna be messed up for life." Kie argued.

"It's fine. See?" John B wiggled his fingers to prove his point.

Heavy footsteps put a holt to the two bickering as they turned to see Pope running down the dock like a headless chicken.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, God. I ran all the way here." Pope bent over his hands on his knees much like the position Saylor had been in an hour ago.

"You all right? How was the interview?" JJ asked wanting to know how well he had done.

"Don't ask." He groaned. "JB... Look, I'm sorry, dude. About everything." Pope apologised.

"It's fine."

"But... but I don't have a lot of time, and... and I have information that is tactically relevant. So, before I had my interview, my dad said he was going down to the private airstrip to cut palms for Cameron's big plane. Because it was too heavy, it needed a longer landing strip to take off.So, I'm there sitting in my interview, thinking to myself, "Hm. Why would Cameron need a longer airstrip to take off? What could be so heavy to weigh it down?"

" Gold." John B concluded raising to his feet.

"That's right. Guys, this is our chance, but it leaves tonight, and we have to go." Pope spoke rushed knowing they were on a time crunch.

"Guys, we can't give up now." Kie sang feeling adrenaline pumping through her system.

"What's the plan, big man?" The Maybank boy pondered.

"We're gonna steal that shit back."

"Wait, where's S?" Pope asked once he had calmed down.

"We don't know, she wasn't here when we woke up" JJ said and the concern in his voice was clear as day.

"Yeah, she was there before my interview. She came to wish me luck. Made a T-shirt and everything" he chuckled. "But when I left she wasn't there so I assumed she came back here"

"Nope, haven't seen her all day" John B replied. "We should go look for her, we can't do this without her"

"John B. Saylor will understand. We need to go now otherwise we will lose it" Kie argued. "This is for your dad"

Reluctantly all the boys agreed, they knew she would understand and when Kie brought up the possible lecture that would take place when the girl found out they didn't go after the gold they moved pretty swiftly to the van.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ