𝟎𝟔𝟓: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧.

"You got rope?" John B asked Pope as he listed of the items they needed to get the gold

"Got it." Pope confirmed.

"Grappling hook?..... wha- who put that on the list?" The Routledge boy turned to his twin and the blonde she was sat next to with an accusing look. When they began giggling his suspicions were confirmed.

"We're not Batman." Pope chuckled looking at the two expecting nothing less.

"Speak for yourself" Saylor deepened her voice imitating Batman and the group laughed. As the others continued checking of the list the two group misfits were arguing if they who was Batman and who was Robin.

"Guys shut up we're here." Kie silenced their bickering as she jumped out the van. "And Saylors Batman"

"Ha! Told you" Saylor bragged happily, JJ rolling his eyes at her.

"Stupid girl power" he mumbled stepping out the van annoyed he wasn't Batman.
"Let's go get rich, guys." JJ stretched his hand out to help Saylor out the van.

"Why thank you Robin" She mused accepting his hand.

"I wanna say thank you, guys. Seriously. It means a lot to me that you're here tonight." John B took a second to let his friends know he appreciated him. He realised he was taking them for granted when his sister lectured him the last time they were at the Crain house.

"Always." "Of course, man."

"I have no choice, kinda born into this shit" Saylor joked.

"All right, we done with the circle jerk? Can we go do this?" The blonde joined the girl also ruining the wholesome atmosphere.

"Let's get that wheat in the water." Pope clapped walking over to the wall.

"Weed? I'm up for weed." JJ said excitedly following behind the group with his arm draped over the Routledge girls shoulder.

"Wheat. I said wheat." Pope groaned. It was no secret he wasn't a fan of the substance.

"After you." Kie bowed down in front of Sarah.

"Ladies first." Sarah shook her head. Saylor knew she shouldn't but she felt a pang of jealousy strike in her stomach.

Once they were all successfully over the wall they made the short work to the side of the house the creepy doorway was. However they didn't anticipate a bright light to illuminate the dark garden.

"Shit!" "Oh, shit!" They all ducked down behind a bush.

"Flashlights!" Kie whisper yelled rushing to turn her torch off.

"It's on strobe!" JJ panted fumbling with the button. Saylor grabbed it from him unclipping the bottom and tipping out the batteries.

"I really need to teach you how to work a torch" she placed the torch back in his hand. She was referring the time in the grave yard he couldn't turn his head torch off.

"Okay, so she has motion sensor lights." Pope nodded racking his brain for ways to work around the problem.

"We could, uh... move really slowly, maybe?" John B suggested earning a whack on the head from his twin.

"So you didn't get the brains or the beauty. That must suck" she patted his shoulder in fake sympathy.

"Let's throw a rock at it." JJ nodded picking up a rock he had carefully selected.

"That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here." Kie agreed sarcastically.

"Throw a rock at it?" John B deadpanned.

"You got a better idea?"

"I do" this gained the attention of the group all of their eyes on the Routledge girl. "We sacrifice the Cameron" She smiled enthusiastically. John B jabbed her in the stomach. "Ouch, tough crowd" she joked playing it off as she was joking but she really wasn't.

"What about the breaker? In the circuit box on the porch. We used to play hide-and-seek here as kids. And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it." Sarah ignored the girls comment not wanting an argument.

"No, no. You're not going in the house alone." John B shook his head rapidly.

"Watch me." The kook smirked.

"Crain chops people into pieces." The brunette protested again.

"If you believe that, but she's like what, 85?" Sarah began to stand getting ready to go to the porch rubbing her hands clean on her legs.

"Yeah, somethin' like that." JJ agreed.

"She's probably barely still kicking."

"Here. I'll go with you." Kie now stood up. There was no way Saylor was going to let Kie go in without her she didn't trust Sarah to help her if she needed it.

"I'll go too" Saylor grabbed Kies hand as she rose to her feet. This is when JJ started to disagree with the idea of the girls going into the house.

"Actually I think we need you with us" JJ announced gaining weird looks.

"Nope, we really don't" John B commented.

"Glad that's sorted" His twin turned on her feet walking away.

"We'll wait for your signal." Pope whisper yelled as Kie and Saylor made there way to the porch.

"Okay, cool." Sarah agreed being the last one to leave the boys.

"Hey! Be safe." John B grabbed her hand. "And uh, maybe keep your distance from Saylor" he advised getting a nod in response before she joined the girls.

"Be safe." JJ grabbed cupped Popes cheek mocking their friend.

"I'll be so safe." Pope whispered playing along. "I'll be safe for you."

"Can you guys stop? Stop!" John B deadpanned annoyed with them. "I'm gonna kill you."

"But how would that keep us safe?"

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ