𝟎𝟐𝟔: 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧.

"I give up" Saylor groaned in defeat

"I give up" Saylor groaned in defeat. "Nothing in the van begins with a G!"

"Wrong!" JJ chimed excitedly as he pulled the gun out from behind his back.

"What the hell JJ!"

"Absolutely not!"

"Your joking right!"

The 3 others protested but Saylor was more bothered about something else more important. "What the hell JJ that's cheating!" She complained. "How the fuck am I!" She pointed to herself. "Supposed to spy, something that I can't see because your fat ass is sat on it!" She whined like a child.

"You think I have a fat ass." JJ smirked.

"Jesus Christ" pope mumbled shaking his head  as he opened the van doors. "These are my friends" he whispered to himself.

"Are you seriously more worried about your game of eye spy than the fact JJ is bringing a gun to a 4 star hotel!" John B retorted to his sister in astonishment.

"Yes! The gun isn't a main concern, it's just a sub concern." She shrugged.

"I swear to god I'm going to throw that gun into the ocean JJ" Kie spat as she left the van.

The twins left the Twinkie next and just as JJ was stepping out Saylor grabbed the gun from his hands turning the safety on.

"What the hell Say, you can't grab guns like that!" The blonde protested worried for her safety.

"I know how to use a gun JJ." She argued. "And besides we don't need it. We don't need that either" she said taking of his staff badge and placing it on one of the stained van seats.

"How else are we going to get in?" Pope and JJ replied at the same time.

"I have a plan." She sang confidently as she walked backwards towards the hotel facing her friends.

"She has a plan. Of course she has a plan." Her twin retorted sarcastically in a fake enthusiastic voice.

"Just follow me, don't say anything and try to act like you belong." She ordered. They all nodded slightly still confused but never the less going along with her plan and following behind.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ