𝟎𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩 (.𝐂𝐨𝐦)

Saylor stood in front of the large entry gates at the Cameron estate with steam practically pouring out her ears

Saylor stood in front of the large entry gates at the Cameron estate with steam practically pouring out her ears. Granted she didn't actually think about how the fuck she was going to get in during her long walk so that was her first problem. The second problem being she wasn't actually sure what she was going to do or say when she saw the Cameron boy. Deciding it's best to take a few minutes to plan her attack she stepped back from the gates.

"Saylor?" Well there goes her few minutes planning time. Quickly turning on her heels flicking up dust as she said so her angry glare met the eyes of a very confused Rafe Cameron. "What are you doing he-" abruptly he was could off by the girls hand slamming into his chest pushing him back harshly. "What the fuck was that for!" He exclaimed with his arms in the air.

How can he ask that question? As if he has completely forgotten he beat both Pope and Daniel to a pulp in the same 24 hours. "What was that for?! What was that for?!" She yelled incredulously. "Oh I don't know! Lemme think" she quirked placing on hand on her hip and the other on her chin mimicking a thinking manner. "Maybe it's the fact you busted Daniels lip and eye? Or maybe it's the fact you cracked Popes skull and ribs?" Counting each on her fingers as she spoke them. "Does that ring any bells?"

"I did that for you!"

"For me?! You hurt people... my friends. You did that for me. You think I want that!" Saylor stepped closer to the kook her face becoming hot with anger and her fists clenched.

"Yes for you! They don't care about you Saylor. I'm the one that cares!" He explained with a serious tone as if he actually believed and meant all the bull shit spewing out his mouth.

A loud scoff fell from the Routldge girls mouth. She hadn't had time to process anything until she heard a slap ring through the air and felt a tingling sensation through her palm. She just slapped Rafe Cameron. His jaw dropped in shock.

"Don't fucking touch my friends again" she spat harshly before walking away slowly with a heaving chest. Leaving the eldest Cameron with a hanging jaw, glossy eyes and red hand print on his right cheek.

Saylor had no clue how to feel, it felt good releasing some of her anger and it felt good defending her friends. But she hated that she had physically hurt someone, the way her mother hurt her.

He deserved it, he deserved it, he deserved it. She kept repeating in her head. Yes, he used to hold her at night to help fight the nightmares of her mother, but he deserved it.

When she reached the chateau her friends were having a conversation in the hammocks that hung from the trees by the dock.

Kie was the first person to spot her from her place at the other end of Popes hammock. "Saylor, where did you go?" She asked as Saylor was stood inline with the blondes hammock.

"I slapped Rafe Cameron"

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ