𝟎𝟑𝟔: 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝.

"You boys-" Heyward started instructing but was cut off by a cough

"You boys-" Heyward started instructing but was cut off by a cough. "And girl" he added.

"Full title" she sang hoping of her place sat on a crate. The older man groaned but did as she wished.

"The most amazing and funniest girl on the island who we are lucky to be graced with one's presence."

"atta boy" Saylor grinned patting his shoulder then walked over to the boat. From the corner of her eye she could see Pope mouth "how does she do that" to JJ but only got a shrug in reply.

"get these groceries over to Figure Eight. Get straight back here when you're done. No fishin'. I promised delivery by this afternoon. Rich folks don't wanna wait for you lazy sons of..." he carried on ranting as if the little disruption hadn't occurred. "Oh, JJ, thank you." He handed a few bags over to the blonde. "...sons of bitches."

"Right." His son nodded stepping onto the boat.

"Don't worry pops, we got this." She yelled back at the dock as they floated away. Earning a thumbs up from the man.

"I hate that your his favourite child" Pope laughed.

"You win some you lose some P" she joked as she rested her head on JJs lap. She remembers the conversation they had the night before but neither of them had brought it up and he was acting as if it didn't happen so she assumed he either didn't feel like same or forgot. Little did she know that he was just waiting for the right time to talk to her and it was his sole focus.

"Doesn't even look like the storm hit there." Pope complained as he drove the boat through figure eight.

"That's because they got generators, bro. Get used to it." JJ huffed.

"And then they say the juice will be out all summer at the cut. It's nice to be a Kook." He concluded.

"Lucky bastards."

Saylor bit her tongue stopping herself from correcting them. Explaining that just because they live in a big house doesn't mean there life is perfect.

She knows first hand.

Topper knows...

Rafe knows.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ