𝟎𝟒𝟐: 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞.

There's a moment in every kid's life when you feel like anything's possible

There's a moment in every kid's life when you feel like anything's possible. When you feel like you've got the total mojo. You could, I don't know, free-climb El Capitan, land on Mars, or, uh... get elected president. The whole world's there for the taking if you've got the sack to go for it. And then, when you least expect it, some Kook shows up and tells you there's no eternal mystery.And then all that talk about free-climbing and Mars and the president... bullshit.

Magic gets cancer and dies.

"It's not there. Look, just... just pull the drone up." John B sighed as Mother Nature groaned.

"Look, we can do another pass. recharge the battery." Pope tried to make light of the situation, he knew it meant allot to the twins.
"We can... we can go back down."

"We've done it three times. There's nothing there." The blonde at the front of the boat announced without an ounce of doubt in his voice.

"Shut up!" Kie snapped not wanting the twins to lose hope.

"What? It's true!"

"The gold could be buried. We don't know." The wavey haired Pogue offered.

"If it was there, it would've been found on the metal detector, okay?" John B slumped on the seats holding his head in his hands. "Somebody beat us to it."

"Or it was never there." JJ groaned as he began guiding the boat back to shore.

'we must accept finite disappointment, but never loose finite hope' - Martin Luther King Jr.

Saylor read that once on Pinterest but now as she sat next to her twin with her head rested on his shoulder and a single tear falling from her hazel eye it was fair to say she was loosing hope... rapidly.

Hope that she could fulfil her fathers dream, hope that she could pay of her mothers debts, hope that she could run away from her marriage, hope that she could be with JJ...

Hope that she could be free.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ