𝟎𝟓𝟏: 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.

"This is my son Rafe and his girlfriend Saylor" Ward introduced to yet another set of powerful business people

"This is my son Rafe and his girlfriend Saylor" Ward introduced to yet another set of powerful business people. From the moment she had walked down the stairs Ward has been showing all of the pompous arseholes his son and his 'girlfriend' knowing how important it is to set the scene for the future wedding.

Rafe had a proud grin on his face the entire time feeling nothing but joy due to the fact Saylor was being referred to as his girl and he had been holding onto the girl he has loved for the past year all night.

Saylor on the other hand was trying to fight back a panic attack ever since she was forced away from Topper. She tried to take herself back to months ago when she felt happiness being referred to as Rafes girl, the time when there was nothing more she wanted then for people to know she was his but it wasn't working. It wasn't like that anymore not after what happened, not after JJ.

"How long have you been together?" One of the business men who Saylor hadn't cared enough to remember the name off asked.

"Just over a year" Rafe replied using his thumb to stroke circles on the girls waist.

"And he's treating you right I assume?" The man's wife enquired to a dazed looking Saylor. It took a moment for her to respond but when she felt Rafe tightly squeeze her side she gulped and replied.

"Like a princess" She lied. Thats when Rafe took the chance to place a kiss on her lips. Obviously she didn't kiss him back but he didn't care, he was just happy to have kissed his girl like he had been longing to do for the past 9 months.

That was the final straw for Saylor, the panic attack she had managed to hold at bay was beginning to surface. "If you'd excuse me, I got to use the ladies room" she announced slowly not meeting the eyes of anyone. Neither of the Cameron men wanted the girl to leave but they couldn't do anything to stop her, not with the fellow kooks around them.

"Don't be too long" Ward warned disguised as a laugh. He motioned his head to his son to follow her to which he agreed politely excusing himself from the discussion. He was making his way over to the large building when he got distracted by a mop of blonde hair... JJ

Saylor found an empty room after a short time searching. I guess it's easy to find useless rooms in a place so big. Locking the door behind her she clutched at her chest before leaning back on the door.

Her knees felt like jelly as she slid slowly down the wooden door using the door knob to try steady herself. "Just breath Saylor" she kept repeating. Her vision was hazy and she could feel the tears build in her waterline but she refused to let them fall. 'Don't let him get the best of you' she reminded herself.

After 5 minutes had passed she had managed to calm herself down and regain composure. Walking over to a mirror placed on the desk she prepared herself for what she was going to see.

When she looked in the mirror she was greeted by red puffy eyes and mascara tracks down her cheeks. Looking at herself in the mirror she held back a sob.

That was the worst.

Looking in the mirror and hating what she saw.

Whipping her under eyes and cheeks she plastered a fake smiled and grinned at herself practising for when she left the room. Fixing her dress before leaving, she left the safe haven of the empty room completely unaware of the scene the blonde Pogue had just caused.

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ