𝟎𝟔𝟕: 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐬𝐬.

Last night when they arrived at the Chateau JJ hopped out from the drivers seat and dashed to open the back doors so he could make sure his girl was ok

Last night when they arrived at the Chateau JJ hopped out from the drivers seat and dashed to open the back doors so he could make sure his girl was ok. He knew it wasn't great from the reactions of their friends and the short glances he got of her while he was driving but he still gasped once he saw her.

"Still find me attractive?" Saylor asked when she saw his jaw drop.

"Always" he replied reaching over to help her out the van. After clearing up her wounds the group spent the night celebrating.

Saylor spent the night smoking a blunt with JJ. They found the gold so she was celebrating and it helped numb the pain in her shoulder as well as the ache in her head. That's what Saylor reminded herself when she felt bad about using the substance. Incase you hadn't already notice she only tends to smoke when she's upset or angry.

They were now outside the pawn shop after Kie had melted down the gold. Saylor was still high but had finished her last joint around an hour ago so it would be wearing of soon.

The Routledge girl decided she couldn't be arsed to leave the van, besides she tends to talk allot when high so would probably ruin the plan anyway.

Twisting the dial turning up the aux which Sarah had connected to as she was the only one with a charged phone because of her kook privileges the song WAP blasted out the speakers.

"Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me.
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I run down on him 'fore I have a *Saylor skipped this word obviously* running me
Talk yo' shit, bite your lip
Ask for a car while you ride that dick
You ain't never gotta fuck him for a thing
He already made his mind up 'fore he came" She rapped swinging her arms as if she was in a music video sat against the back wall with slouched shoulders.

To say she was completely unaware of her friends watching her with amusement covering their faces was an understatement. When they began clapping she nearly jumped out of her skin.

"That was incredible" "someone get this girl a record deal" "10/10" "encore" they all commented causing Saylors red tinted cheeks to pale as the embarrassment left her body.

She began bowing thanking them for taking their time to attend her concert. "So, we rich now?"

"Not yet Waves, gotta pick it up from a warehouse" John B informed her as the group joined her in the van.

"That sounds dodgy.... Let's do it" Saylor rested her head on JJs shoulder when he sat next to her.

Saylor had completely dissociated on their way to the Warehouse. That was until the sound of sirens snapped her out her trance.

"Cops? Out here?" Kie questioned confused.

They began bickering about the gun and the weed and the words didn't register in the brunettes head.