𝟎𝟑𝟒: 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫.

They decided it was easiest for everyone to spend the night at the chateau and that's how Pope got stuck in the back of the Twinkie with two of his incredibly high best friends

"Come on Pope! I know you know the words!" Saylor practically yelled at him over the high school musical playlist that blasted through the speaker.

"Yeah Pope, we know that she knows that you know the words" JJ agreed his head nodding rapidly his finger points towards Pope with his other arm wrapped around Saylors waist keeping her steady.

That's how the 3 of them ended up performing a very intense and emotional trio of 'Gotta go my own way' from high school musical 2. Kie and John B laughing hysterically at their friends from the front of the van.

Once they arrived at the Chateau John B wished everyone goodnight and kissed his sisters forehead before going straight to sleep. Kie fell asleep not long after in one of the hammocks outside leaving Saylor, JJ and Pope. Pope felt as though he was baby sitting a bunch of toddlers but thankfully JJ had began to sober up a while ago.

Saylor was sat between the two boys and she pulled her arms over and draped them over their shoulders.

"I got my boys and I got my beer." She slurred earning a laugh in response. Her head fell onto JJs shoulder and her eyelids began to feel heavy. Popes arm was suddenly trapped as she hugged it close to her chest as if it was a teddy.

"Let's get you to bed shall we" He said pulling his arm from out her hold and the brunette let out a groan.

"I got this." The blonde nodded towards Pope and pulled Saylor with him to her room.

"Night P, I love you. Don't miss me too much!"

"Night S, I miss you already" he laughed back but she pouted instantly.

"You didn't say it back." She spoke childishly.

Pope rolled his eyes before speaking again. "I love you too S." He saw her to a fist pump in celebration before JJ pushed her playfully into her room.

Immediately she flopped down onto the bed and JJ pulled the cover over her. "Will you stay with me?" She whispered just loud enough so he could here.

He nodded gently and slid himself under the covers with her and she placed her head on his chest. He smiled to himself and he began playing with her hair. "This is nice" she spoke softly. The blonde hummed in response. "Can I tell you something?" She questioned without moving.

"Anything."

"Before I left, I had such a big crush on you."

"And now?" He asked nervously scared of her answer. His heart was beating rapidly at her confession, he has been in love with girl since he can remember and he still is.

"I don't think I ever stopped loving you J, it's just complicated now." Her speech had begun to slow, a sign she was falling asleep.

Inside he was freaking out, the girl he loved just told him she loved him too. But she also said it's to complicated and he swears from that moment on to remove the complications. "Let's talk about this later Say" he held back his excitement to let the girl sleep.

"Night J"

"Night, love."

˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ