Dream Boy

It's been exactly four days since everything happened...and we haven't talked about the kiss since. We acted like it never happened. However I still thought about it everyday.

I was currently with Kate at my house. I was laying on my bed while Kate was sitting criss-cross on a chair.

"Kate I don't know what to do," I said covering my face with a pillow.

"You don't know what to do what." She questioned

"With y'know the whole kissing situation we haven't talked about it since." She took the pillow off my head making me look at her.

"Calm down maybe he's just processing everything." She assured me.

"Processing what? I didn't think this was gonna be this hard."

"Well, I don't know maybe you should ask him."

"Do I have to?" I asked sitting up.

"It will be good for the both of you." I knew she was right she was always right.

"Okay, I will tell him today."

*Timeskip*

I was driving to Wil's flat. My heart was beating out of my chest. Why was I so nervous I just have to talk to him about the kiss not so bad right. Once I got there I knocked on the door. It took him a while to open it but he did. He looked up at me. All I wanted to do right now is kiss him. So I did. I leaned in slowly kissing him gently on the lips but it soon became passionate. My hands in his hair his hands on my hips. I could just explode with happiness. Kissing him was like a drug it was addicting and I could never get enough of it.

"Hey," He said when he pulled away.

"Hi" I was already missing the warmth on my lips.

"Um that was-"

"Amazing!" I finished his sentence.

"Yes amazing!" We didn't talk both not knowing what to say.

"So come in." I didn't notice that I was still outside. I walked in standing by the door.

"Well it's good you came over I was just about to call you to see if you wanted to go to an arcade."

"That sounds good!" I smiled and we both walked out. But I didn't get to tell him why I was here. When we got to the arcade the first thing I noticed was the Ferris wheel. I always wanted to go on one of those.

"So what do you wanna do first?" He asked

"The Ferris wheel!" I said grinning from ear to ear.

"Well let's go then!" We ran up and went on right away since there wasn't a line. Once we were in our seats we started to move. The view was lovely I could see buildings upon building it felt like I was on top of the world.

"Paige." He said sounding nervous.

"Yeah." I was looking to the side to see the view but he placed his finger under my chin so I could look at him.

"You know that I like you a lot." I nodded. 'Oh god is he gonna say he doesn't like me anymore.'

"And I want to be more than friends. So with that being said would like to be my girlfriend?" 'Oh my god, it's happening!'

"Of course Benedict!" He laughed showering me in kisses.

I couldn't believe it that means he's my boyfriend.