Dance, Baby!

It's been one week since me and Wil been dating and every day felt like heaven. I was in the garden laying down on the ground writing in my journal. While Wilbur stared at me.

"Why are you looking at me," I questioned him

"Oh because your so beautiful and I can't believe your, my girlfriend."

"Oh stop your gonna make me blush," I said in a British accent fanning myself.

"It's true. But why do you always write in that journal of yours." He held out his hand like he was gonna take it but I held it up to my chest.

"It's none of your business and besides it's really nothing." He gave me a look like a look that says 'it's something'

"It's just a way to write down my feelings," I told giving him more of a better explanation.

"Am I in it?" He asked curiously.

"The whole book is practically about you, " I said under my breath. But he still heard it.

"What does it say about me?"

"I'm not telling you," I replied kissing his cheek.

"Please."

"Nope"

"Pretty please"

"No" He rolled his eyes. He then stood putting the song When I Fall in Love by Nat King Cole on his phone. He held out his hand for me to grab it.

"May I have this dance, M'lady" I nodded grabbing his hand. I placed my hands around his shoulders his were around my waist. We slowly moved side to side.

"I'm not the best dancer i'm actually really terrible." I whispered.

"Well, you're doing great right now." I put my hand on his cheek slowly kissing him.

"Why are you so perfect," I murmured after.

"I should be asking you the same question." Our foreheads were pressed together. The song was over it was just me and him and our quiet breathing. He's like my oxygen. Without oxygen, we can't live. Without him, I can't live