All My Loving

Wilbur's P.o.v:

I woke up the next morning on my own. My alarm I put on the night prior didn't go off.

"Good morning my love merry Christmas!" I kissed her shoulder trying to wake her up but she didn't. She was a pretty light sleeper so that was unusual.

"Love wake up it's Christmas." I said a little louder.

"Paige wake up." I was growing worried the thought 'what if she's dead' came to my mind but I pushed them away.

"C'mon wake up it's not funny." I got out of bed gently moving her so she was on her back. Her eyes were closed her lips barely parted she looked different. I put two fingers up to her neck trying to find her pulse. There wasn't one. Panic filled my body.

"Wake up please wake up." I whispered. She wasn't breathing she looked...dead.

"Paige my love please wake up please don't go." I begged but she wasn't waking up.

"Kate, Mrs. Davidson please come up." I shouted and they did so.

"What happened..." Kate yelled but before she could finish her sentence she saw Paiges lifeless body. Kate and Mrs. Davidson rushed up checking her pulse or seeing any sign she was alive.

"I-I woke up in the morning and I found her not breathing." Tears pricked the conners of my eyes.

"Kate please call the ambulance." She yelled. Kate nodded running off to find her phone. I went up to Paige.

"Please don't go please." Paige's mom whispered. I didn't know what to do. She can't die my love my everything won't die.

"There coming in 5 minutes they said t-to do chest compressions." Kate explained running up to her. Tears streaming down her face. I knew how to do CPR so I went on the bed and began doing chest compression. It wasn't working she wasn't suddenly breathing or opening her eyes it was just nothing. When the ambulance got there they took over doing anything and everything they can as I waited in the corner of the room hoping she was still alive. 8:15 am is Paige's time of death.