At Last

Paige's P.o.v

He smashed our lips together. It was different than our other kisses; this one was somehow more passionate. I melted into it, my heart racing feeling like it skipped a beat. He always has that effect on me. He backed me up into a wall, his hands on my hips while I placed one hand on his chest and another in his hair threading my fingers through it. We both pulled away trying to catch our breaths. He soon just moved to my neck and started giving it love bites. He found my sweet spot causing me to lean my head back and let out a moan. I never felt like this before but it felt amazing.

Wil started moving us to the bed. He placed me down gently while he hovered over me, prompted up on his elbows. We stayed like that for what seemed like ages when he finally spoke.

"Are you sure you want to do this I don't want to pressure you into anything."

"I'm completely 100% sure there is no one I wanna do this with besides you." He smiled leaning down to kiss me. I was trying to be smooth and unbuckle his belt but that failed miserably. I was fumbling with it struggling to take it off. So he did it himself. I sighed embarrassed but he seemed to not care. I didn't have much experience doing this type of stuff. Well for a matter-of-fact I didn't have any experience.

Once he had everything off of him he moved his hands to my bra. He looked up at me making sure it was okay and I nodded. He took it off as well as my underwear. He looked at me tracing his fingers on my collorbone.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered. I've waited for this moment for what seemed like a very long time. I didn't want to do this with anyone else but him. Wilbur was my person always and forever.